• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Angels VS. Demons:The Eternal War

Give me, like, 10 hours and I will respond! (Will sleep shortly, therefore will reply in the morning~ I have no clue as to why I am delaying this so much! Is there a limit as to how inactive a person can be in this roleplay, though?)

Everyone! Please do not forget to tag the people that you are interacting with in your posts. Thank you! :D

WeabooTrash said:
Give me, like, 10 hours and I will respond! (Will sleep shortly, therefore will reply in the morning~ I have no clue as to why I am delaying this so much! Is there a limit as to how inactive a person can be in this roleplay, though?)
I would like for the people playing important parts like the royal's to post at LEAST a couple times a week. Though I see with this group and how fast things are going, I suggest everyone at the very least check in daily just to see whats up (as I did) and/or at least let everyone know you will be gone so they do not interact with your character, thus forcing them to have to wait for your response. Hmm? This RP was originally suppose to be for those who are really detailed and are on quite a lot. Buuuut I just started a few weeks ago and didn't think I would get much feedback on this tbh, Haha

Bambie said:
I would like for the people playing important parts like the royal's to post at LEAST a couple times a week. Though I see with this group and how fast things are going, I suggest everyone at the very least check in daily just to see whats up (as I did) and/or at least let everyone know you will be gone so they do not interact with your character, thus forcing them to have to wait for your response. Hmm? This RP was originally suppose to be for those who are really detailed and are on quite a lot. Buuuut I just started a few weeks ago and didn't think I would get much feedback on this tbh, Haha
Cause good RP's created by an even better creator are worthy of praise ;)

That'll give something for Deux to react to.

I'll hit both of your posts in one, okay? After I've gotten myself together and probably eaten something... I don't feel like it'd be... THAT long, but it'd be long.

xD She'll give it her all, that much I can promise.

But that, of course, is only if Light dies. If she is alive, well the Queen, after Light's recovery. will surely tear her a new one for endangering herself.

Momma Bear is on full swing when her kids get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back