Angels & Demons: South Korea

It wouldn't be too much of a stretch, actually. I mean, Yu Yu's case is kind of extreme, but there actually are people who are allergic to sunlight. It'll trigger a rash usually, even after a few brief moments of sun exposure in the worst cases. (I do my research, lol.) It'll be Minhyuk's standard excuse for not being able to go out. "Sun allergy." Done. It's not very common so I imagine he doesn't take the time to really explain the details. He doesn't have to tell people that it's not normal to cause actual burns, lol.

But poor Min's probs going to be like, "Why are they freaking out over this lamp? Omg, did that lamp burn him? Why is this chick carrying around a lamp that's hot enough to burn people???? What is going on????" Her sober self trying to piece this all together later is going to be so confused, lol.

Kade said:
It wouldn't be too much of a stretch, actually. I mean, Yu Yu's case is kind of extreme, but there actually are people who are allergic to sunlight. It'll trigger a rash usually, even after a few brief moments of sun exposure in the worst cases. (I do my research, lol.) It'll be Minhyuk's standard excuse for not being able to go out. "Sun allergy." Done. It's not very common so I imagine he doesn't take the time to really explain the details. He doesn't have to tell people that it's not normal to cause actual burns, lol.
But poor Min's probs going to be like, "Why are they freaking out over this lamp? Omg, did that lamp burn him? Why is this chick carrying around a lamp that's hot enough to burn people???? What is going on????" Her sober self trying to piece this all together later is going to be so confused, lol.
Lol yeah that's true. First time I've heard of the sun allergy but hey, you learn something new everyday. As for the lamp, I'm quite anxious to see Min's reaction lol. I can imagine it like how you put it though xD she's gonna be really confused.

[QUOTE="Starry Night]This time she felt like smiling and singing songs while giving out candy to any and everyone.

[/QUOTE]
First I was snickering at this, but then poor Mi Mi fell and I just literally cackled out loud! What is wrong with us???? I feel like all our characters should be wearing a caution sign at all times: WARNING: DISASTER ZONE! STAY CLEAR!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kade said:
First I was snickering at this, but then poor Mi Mi fell and I just literally cackled out loud! What is wrong with us???? I feel like all our characters should be wearing a caution sign at all times: WARNING: DISASTER ZONE! STAY CLEAR!
Lol ikr. I just had to make her contribute to the disaster at hand. I couldn't let everyone be clumsy and steal her thunder xD Glad I could make you laugh xD

I can't wait to see how this plays out though. This rp is really good and the characters are always giving me a good laugh.

@djinnamon Character accepted! You say he likes to dance. Could he potentially be a trainee at FTE? If so, we can probs work him in pretty quickly if he's staying late at the studio to practice. If not, you may have to hangout until the daytimes after we finish getting this train good and derailed and mangled and exploding into a million fiery pieces. Because that's our role play right now. Total. Train wreck. And it's great! So much mayhem!

Sorry I was MIA, dealing with life stuff and busy with work. I'll read what I missed and post tonight!

Waitingforanending said:
Sorry I was MIA, dealing with life stuff and busy with work. I'll read what I missed and post tonight!
No worries! Thanks for checking in!

Kade said:
@djinnamon Character accepted! You say he likes to dance. Could he potentially be a trainee at FTE? If so, we can probs work him in pretty quickly if he's staying late at the studio to practice. If not, you may have to hangout until the daytimes after we finish getting this train good and derailed and mangled and exploding into a million fiery pieces. Because that's our role play right now. Total. Train wreck. And it's great! So much mayhem!
Ok , he is a trainee

He doesn't have to be, it's up to. It would just be the easiest way to get him into this mess asap. If you have your own storyline in mind though, feel free to start where you'd like and our group can meet up with Amber through a different route.

Kade said:
He doesn't have to be, it's up to. It would just be the easiest way to get him into this mess asap. If you have your own storyline in mind though, feel free to start where you'd like and our group can meet up with Amber through a different route.
Nah I like the trainee idea

@djinnamon Can you alter your post a little? The four of us are in one of the little lounges. Amber needs to go from his practice room to the lounge to stumble into our mess.

Sorry, you're kind of jumping into a clusterfuck, lol. But I love that you're totally prepared to clusterfuck it up even more! Poor Min and Andrew have no idea what is happening rn.

Kade said:
Sorry, you're kind of jumping into a clusterfuck, lol. But I love that you're totally prepared to clusterfuck it up even more! Poor Min and Andrew have no idea what is happening rn.
Lol edited my post

Thank you! I'm gonna wait for @Waitingforanending to post for Min (she's been quiet a lil too long for a drunk lady and I don't want to get too far ahead of her in the plot). After that you can either have Amber get his lamp going for himself and maybe head towards the lounge with the intention of resting on the couch for a lil bit before heading home; or I can get Geonwoo (my NPC) to stumble across Amber in the practice room, think he's just overworked himself and passed out from exhaustion/dehydration as idols sometimes do, and bring him into the lounge to let him rest up...which would mean we would have another human involved in all the chaos, lol. I'm down with either option, so I'll leave it up to you.

Kade said:
Thank you! I'm gonna wait for @Waitingforanending to post for Min (she's been quiet a lil too long for a drunk lady and I don't want to get too far ahead of her in the plot). After that you can either have Amber get his lamp going for himself and maybe head towards the lounge with the intention of resting on the couch for a lil bit before heading home; or I can get Geonwoo (my NPC) to stumble across Amber in the practice room, think he's just overworked himself and passed out from exhaustion/dehydration as idols sometimes do, and bring him into the lounge to let him rest up...which would mean we would have another human involved in all the chaos, lol. I'm down with either option, so I'll leave it up to you.
Let's have the oc stumble in on him.

Lol, you got it! Omg, that character is totally expendable too. This could turn dark depending on how all this plays out, lol. I love this game.

@Sparkly Bubblegum You're gonna have a mess on your hands, lol. Amber is also homosexual, so Andrew with his "love me" vibes is basically going to have every other character in this rp pining for him, and since he's pan and thus loves everyone, he's gonna have to make a choice. Good luck with that. Or maybe Minhyuk runs off with Amber. Or they all believe in open relationships so they can better share day and night times and everyone is happy! LMAO!

xYZ6r.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry my post is so crappy. There was just a lot and I feel like I fell pretty far behind. I'm posting now.

Waitingforanending said:
I'm sorry my post is so crappy. There was just a lot and I feel like I fell pretty far behind. I'm posting now.
Oh, it was fine. I've had to play catch up before, so I know how it is. Thank youuuu for noticing Yu Yu's hand. I was starting to think he'd have to take care of that himself, lol. One thing - Can I have you edit out the little mentions of Amber? I'd had him adjust his post earlier so he isn't in the same room with us yet. I'll bring him in a minute.

@Sparkly Bubblegum F!#$@%&%R! ANDREW, YOU SMOOTH LIL FUCK! Lol! Asking for the phone so he could put his number in there, and then stealing Min's thunder by...literally stealing Yu Yu and being the one to treat his hand--well played. *applause*

>.< I know I was like... Hey Min Ah was going to do that. I almost added Min Ah was mad about it, but I didn't. Another crappy post, but I edited my last one and got a new one in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back