Angels & Demons: South Korea

Lol, Andrew is kind of the best. He's so awkward! That's sort of normal though. Like, idols don't get to live normal lives so their social skills are actually kind of...not normal. Our four characters are like a recipe for social disaster, lmao!!!!

I know he's so awkward! XDD and i agree how together they're such a disasterrr. I also love how I'm always looking forward to every post in the rp <3

I rewrote my post a couple of times. Every time I changed it I took something out and added something. I need to add one more piece in it.

Edit: Okay, I'm done messing with it. I keep thinking of things I want add or change, but I have to leave it alone.

Oh yeah, awkward, and I think Min Ah just makes it worse for them all. (^.^) No inhibitions, her filter breaking down.

Last edited by a moderator:
ROTFLMAO!!!!! I literally facepalmed reading your post! Omg, she's so...idek!!! This is a total trainwreck! I love it!

LOL! I just realized Yu Yu is like whisper-yelling at Min Ah, but he's also always putting out his happy vibes, which is probably going to confuse her all to hell. Poor drunk Min Ah, we're going to pop her little empathetic brain, lol.

LOL. I think my next post will be it dawning on her who Andrew is... and than, maybe still not being able to contain herself.

i actually forgot my password and couldn't access my email anymore so replies may be slow since i'm not always on my laptop. i'm sorry! >_<

posted! i'm a bit iffy on my post since Andrew's supposed to smile 24/7 as an idol but it can't be helped since he twists words to his own understanding XP Idols can be angry too. :3

Ha! Actually, you kind of reacted exactly like I'd secretly hoped you would, lol. Now everyone's upset or embarrassed and I'm wallowing around in this humor-filled angstfest. xD Trainwrecks ftw!

So Mi Rae, Minhyuk, and Min Ah, all "M" Names. LOL. 민 (Min) 미 (Mi).. we all pick similar names. >.< I just like the way Go Min Ah sounded.

Lol, and I just flip back and forth between Minhyuk and Yu Yu at random depending on his mood and who he's talking to. Ya'll can call him Yu Yu when the characters are more familiar, since everyone else does. Then there won't be so many M's running around. Plus it's kinda cute, lol.

I liked your post, btw. Yes. Join the boys in the angstfest. It's an everyone feel sorry for themselves party! Mi Mi, please help us, lol. @Starry Night

LOL. HAHAha Yu Yu and Mi Mi!!!! We must think a like. I was going to say, you can call Min Ah Goon or I was thinking Goon-a too. I wasn't sure where I was going to go with my post, but I'd really like Min Ah to do impromptu karaoke.

Edit: I almost had her sing to Andrew and Minhyuk as an apology.

Waitingforanending said:
LOL. HAHAha Yu Yu and Mi Mi!!!! We must think a like. I was going to say, you can call Min Ah Goon or I was thinking Goon-a too. I wasn't sure where I was going to go with my post, but I'd really like Min Ah to do impromptu karaoke.
Edit: I almost had her sing to Andrew and Minhyuk as an apology.
LOL. Please, no, I think "Goon" has embarrassed those poor boys enough. Yu Yu is crying, for god's sake!

Omg, when Min finds out about these guys and they're all comfortable with each other I foresee some moment like this:

Yu Yu: STOP SMILING WHEN I'M YELLING AT YOU!

Min: STOP STANDING SO CLOSE WITH YOUR STUPID HAPPY JUICE! I LOVE IT! NO I DON'T! AAAAAGH!!!!

*both pull their hair out in frustration with their circumstances*

Kade said:
Omg, when Min finds out about these guys and they're all comfortable with each other I foresee some moment like this:
Yu Yu: STOP SMILING WHEN I'M YELLING AT YOU!

Min: STOP STANDING SO CLOSE WITH YOUR STUPID HAPPY JUICE! I LOVE IT! NO I DON'T! AAAAAGH!!!!

*both pull their hair out in frustration with their circumstances*
Oh my yesss! I love it!!!

I just see this in my head. Yu Yu glares a Min Ah and she gets this contagious smile, he looks away and she's sad again, he looks at her again, she smiles again, he looks away, she's sad again.

Kade said:
Lol, and I just flip back and forth between Minhyuk and Yu Yu at random depending on his mood and who he's talking to. Ya'll can call him Yu Yu when the characters are more familiar, since everyone else does. Then there won't be so many M's running around. Plus it's kinda cute, lol.
I liked your post, btw. Yes. Join the boys in the angstfest. It's an everyone feel sorry for themselves party! Mi Mi, please help us, lol. @Starry Night
I'll post xD and join the angstfest. But since I'm on mobile, it'll take a bit longer to post.

Lol, Minhyuk wishes Andrew would take him home. *wink wink* Sadly, he can't go home. He has to go back to work.

And no worries if you're busy. There's not pressure here. That's why it's a casual role play. ;)

Forever spinning this catastrophe wheel! Needed to do something to make sure they didn't all split up though. We were getting too close to this fizzling out into everybody parting ways and sulking in their own corners.

@Kade Lol. Yu Yu going to grab the lamp and almost burnt his skin off xD That's going to be a tough one to explain. Something like "Oh yeah, I'm allergic to light. Did I forget to mention that tiny detail?" xD If that was in real life, I would probably freak out though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back