• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Angelic Dome

Miki woke up the next morning to sun. She sighed and got up to take a shower, singing while she was in there. Of course, that doesn't help the fact that you left your clothes in your room. Sighing, Miki walked into her room with a towel on and began searching for some clothes.

Gil awoke, he jumped off his bed and threw open the curtain. "Oh yeah I love the scent of my impending victory, muhaahhahahhahjhaa." Gil danced on over to the shower and a nice long hot shower. He slid out the bathroom with his towel on,after brushing his teeth and using mouthwash and other products to get him ready for the day. He found a white shirt and some jeans in his closet. He also threw on a golden necklace. He was out the door to find the Buffet restaurant somewhere in Hotel.

The other three did the same more or less.

Miki jumped and ran out to the living room. ''You ok?" She asked, looking at him. She looked down and then hid behind the door frame.

Miki blushed and shut the door quite loudly. She changed as quick as possible, coming out and walking to the kitchen with a red face.

Waking up, Conner shivered slightly under the heavy covers. It still was to cold for his liking. So, after getting the other morning things done, he got his lovely warm parka on, and walked our, giving Sparks a gentle kick to wake him up.

The four of them made their way to the Buffet(literally the name of the restaurant in the hotel). They payed and sat a table. They went one by one to get their brunches. Kiro called out to his mech with his communicator "Solaxia see if you can find the girl we met yesterday, start by contacting her mech." "Yes sir" it replied over the comm. It flew off searching for Miki's Angel.

Miki sighed, sitting on the floor. She was really hungry, but she was just to embarrassed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well noo sense waiting up for your friend you barely know, let's go have some fun!" Gil exclaimed.

"Solaxia nevermind." Kiro said.

"You over there tryin to bag." Saji said jokily.

"No........ Maybe." Kiro said weirdly.

"Hahahahahhaahaahaahhaa!" laughed Shin.

The four of them went outside and hopped onto their mechs. """"Let's Fly!"""" they exclaimed in unison. Their mechs flew into the air and very close to the hotel but made sure to slow down to avoid breaking the glass. But it did darken the sunlight in some rooms due to blocking the sunlight with their bots. A kind of rumbling could be heard sometimes. But mostly it was the sound of their thrusters.

Miki hit her head on the door, the sight of a Angel scaring the crap out of her. Not caring anymore, she called up Maiki and headed out to the launch bay where she was. Reaching her destination, she climbed on and Mariki extended her wings into the sky, lifting off the ground. She smiled and patted her palm and she shot past the other ones, Miki laughing gleefully.

"H-Hey!" He said to her, and ran off, and got into his Angel, flying off in chase. "I-I didn't meant to..." He blasted off, and soon catched up to her

Shin said "Easy, we're not going to indulge her this was to be a fun ride."

Gil's personality blocked out Shin's words. He accelerated to catch up to her.

"I'll make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Solaxia you can fly with just your particles, i'm taking the back unit." Kiro said.

"Understood!" Solaxia replied.

Kiro hopped onto the back unit as it detached and turned into an aircraft. It blasted of after Miki, being it's a support unit for Solaxia which increases speed and what not it by itself was even faster. It caught up to Miki. Kiro smiled "Not so fast there, Magenta!"

Miki smiled and stood up, sticking out her tongue. She nodded to Mariki and jumped into the air as Mariki flipped to flying on her stomach. "Angel Surfing!" She yelled, immediately shooting off at light speed away from them, cheering gleefully. She was ready to show him his place.

Kiro said "That's enough i'fe revealed one of my key cards in this best to let the enemy think i'm slow." He said it to himself as the aircraft turned around and returned to Solaxia.

However, Gil was still in hot pursuit in an effort to not reveal the functions of his bot he had to win the old fashioned way with straight forward acceleration. He'd have to build speed at current thrust level slowly to make the enemy think his thrusters aren't strong. He'll show them anyway at nationals or sparring and teach them a lesson. Gil was gaining speed but was just within sight of Miki. Sousei spoke on an open comm channel "Magenta haired woman and her bot we challange you to sparring match in the arena right now!"

(We challenged?) 
He went up in front of her, blocking the oncoming fighters. Seemed like they were going to cheat in this fight.... "You Go through me!" he said.

Miki smiled menacingly at him. "Ohh, look, it's the nosebleed boy. Come for a rematch? Sadly, you will have to wait until the esteemed competition. Not giving out my secrets early." She said, going the same speed. "See you later." She said, blowing a mocking kiss before zooming away from him. She was sill holding one card back.

"Are you challanging me Mongrel!!? Muhaahaajaahaajaajaa, if I can't get her I'll get you instead. Sousei prepare for battle, we're going to crush this fool!" Gil said.

Sousei replied "Acknowledge all systems now online!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back