• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Angelic Death

Allie could not see the people that were facing Nora, but she could hear people from the house calling her name, and became torn in whether or not to go to the house or stay and see what happens with Nora

Nora clenched her fists, having heard the people from the house. She slowly walked by the people, nervous, she didn't know who they were, not what they wanted

From a little farther back where Allie was hiding she seen Nora move towards the house and started to follow her, but kept watching the people, she held her breath as Nora went by

Nora was practically shaking, once she passed the people she booked it, running as fast as she could

Allie followed she turned back to see that the people didn't follow them, she caught up with Nora " Hey slow down they aren't following us anymore

Nora stopped, panting. She could hear her heart pounding, "I-I'll sneak in and call the police.."

" I think they may already be here, I recognize the sheriffs voice I think we are safe to go back to the house now and see what the hell happened "

"same" Allie and Nora went through the woods back to the house, there was police every where, people were standing outside while the police were doing a investigation. Allie went to find her parents

Nora followed her quickly, keeping her eyes on the ground, the last thing she wanted to do was talk to anyone

Allie started to look around the house to see where her parents could be, when the phone rang, It was Nora's step dad

Allie could some what hear what Nora's step father was saying, all she could hear was yelling. she didn't want to leave her but her attention was still on finding her parents

Nora clenched her jaw slightly, "I-I know.. but, Allie's house was attacked.." he continued yelling. She had tears in her eyes, "Well it's not my fault! I can'tcontrol what ha-.."

Allie wrapped her arms around Nora, she knew how mad he was and how Nora may be in danger if she goes home

Nora sobbed softly, "Y-Yes sir.." she hung up, her whole body was shaking even more so than before

Nora stopped at the end of the street as a larg white truck drove up beside her, "Get in now!" he step-father yelled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back