• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Angelic Death

" Don't worry you got me, I am determined to keep you busy this summer we can hang out all the time, Plus my family is having a party tonight you should come "

"It will be fun don't worry " she stands up and pulls Nora up " My parents decided to go all out and get a DJ and even hired a caterer, the only reason I'm going because of the two really hot guys they invited"

Allie takes Nora back to her house, when they get there people are already starting to arrive " I have the best dress for you to wear " she pulls out a black dress

Nora sighed and looked at the dress, "It's beautiful Allie.. but are you sure I won't just, ruin the party?" She rubbed her arms nervously

"you'll be fine, we will have a great time we can dance or even go swimming and if the party gets to to boring we can come back up here and watch a movie or something" Allie pulled out a light blue dress for her self

A few minutes later guest started to arrive at the party from Allies window they could see the people coming in a white Cadillac pulled up to the door and two guys stepped out " Look Nora there's those guys I was telling you about " Allie immediately noticed one twin he had brown hair and it was pulled back, he was wearing a white T-shirt and black pants

Nora walked over, in her dress and running her fingers through her hair, she looked at the twins. "Oh.. okay.."

"Let's go down and I'll introduce you, they are really nice and the one twin is like you but he's not all that shy "

" great lets go " when they got down stairs there was about 15 people they walked over towards the twins

Allie pushed through the people to get towards the twins they seen them coming and smiled at them

Allie looked at the twins " well See you later " and turned with Nora and went back up to her room " are you alright " she said as she closed the door

Users who are viewing this thread

Back