• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Angelic Death

Allie could see her father talking to one of the police officers and went over to him and tried to find out what happened

once Allie got to the police station she went by a police car only to see that Nora's mom was sitting in the back

Nora's step-dad drove back to their house. She watched the police cars race by, crying quietly

He pulled up to the house, "Get out! I have something to do!" Nora nodded and quickly got out.

Allie got the chance to call some one and she picked up the phone and called Nora hoping that she would answer

Nora ran into the house as her step-father drove off rather quickly. She heard the phone ring then ran to answer it, prayinh it'd be her father, "H-Hello!?"

" they didn't tell us yet they are trying to figure out who would hate my dad or something like that but I seen your mom in the back of one of the police cars"

"Wh-what? Oh my god.. my step-dad left right after dropping me off, I think he's going to pick her up..."

Allie hung up, the interview didn't take long. Her father didn't talk the entire ride home once they got back they had to move to a rental house till their house could get repaired

" Hey i'm at my new house and it is actually close to your house, maybe you could sneak out or i could sneak out and visit you "

"Maybe.. but we'd have to be carefu-" the front door slammed shut and yelling could be heard downstairs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back