• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Amethyst Ire (Private)

The man watched his student move around the kitchen rather efficiently, he was rather surprised how good she was at cooking, she never questioned herself during the whole procedure, which is a great trait for what she would need to endure his teachings. Once he was served his food, he put the egg, ham, cheese, and put them into a sandwich between the biscuits.

He took a bite before he said. "Thank you Amy, it taste really good. I'm now happy to have such a skillful cook living here now." He said in the same tone that he's been using ever since Amy arrived, which contradicted his sentence. "Do you happen to know how to make a cup of herbal tea? It's good to have some in the morning with your breakfast."

Amy sets her half eaten plate to the side, hoping he had not noticed how she picked at her food. She offers him a timid half smile and hops from the counter. "O-of course, how silly of me! Please, just one moment and I will have it ready, hmm?" Hastily bouncing away across the kitchen her cheeks red with embarrassment, she fills a pot and sets it to boil. Rummaging through the cabinet she remembered seeing tea canisters in, she pulls out a small red one letting out a small squeak of joy. She hastily grabs two mugs and a small metal strainer before heading back to the boiling tea pot. Carefully measuring out the dried leaves, she drops them into the water and the kitchen fills with the aroma of ginseng, ginger, and rose hips. She allows the tea to settle for a few minutes, softly humming to herself and then pours the lightly colored liquid through the strainer and into the cups at a slow pace. Setting the pot down, she grabs the tea and gracefully moves back over to her teacher, not spilling a drop. "It's my favorite, I hope you like it.", she says softly as she slides his cup to him and softly blows on her own. Smiling she takes a small sip of the light amber liquid and sighs with delight as the tea dances across her tongue. It's flavor is a delicate mixture of sweetness with a tiny spicy after taste, yes indeed, just how she liked it.

The man watched his student move around the kitchen fluently again. "She's certainly skillful when it comes to the kitchen. Accepting her offer was a great idea after all. I just hope she can be more than a personal chef. She will need to be ready." He thought to himself before he saw the cups of tea in front of him. He took his cup and bowed his head. "Thank you very much." He said softly before he took a sip of the tea. It was... Different, to say the least. It was different this his usual cup of morning tea, but he liked it. "It's good, thank you. After breakfast, I want you to start stretching." He told her as he started eating again.

Amy beams with pride at the compliment and nods with enthusiasm. "Yes, of course sir, I will get started right away!" She hastily scoops up her plate and cleans it, putting it neatly back where she got it from, then returns to hastily down her tea. Sighing with contentment she repeats the same procedure she had with the plate, only this time with her cup. Satisfied with her handy work, Amy moves to the open space at right end of the kitchen and begins her normal stretching routine.

Amy rolls her shoulders first forwards then backwards five times in large, arching circles then stretches her arms out to either side. Leaning sideways she stretches her torso down and to the right until her right hand touches her toe then raises up to do the same on her left side, repeating three times each. Placing her hands on her waist she sucks in her breath, tightening her middle and twists her torso around to face toward the right, keeping her lower body firmly fixed in place. Amy rotates back to front and center then twists to face the left before slowly returning to a front facing position and exhaling slowly, repeating this process three times as well.

Kicking her left foot up behind her she grabs her toes with her left hand and pulls the foot up to rest flat against the middle of her back before doing the same with the right leg, her face a mask of quiet concentration. Amy then kicks her left foot forward, once again grasping her toe, and pulls the leg up and back until her knee rests against her chest and her foot points upwards above her shoulder. She drops her leg to the ground with a slow exhale and then does the same with her right foot.

Amy takes a few moments to close her eyes and focus on her breathing before she arches her back into an upside down u shape and braces her hands on the floor, kicking her feet up and back she balances her weight on her hands for a moment, her legs held straight with her heels neatly together. Amy then kicks her feet forward and settles them on the floor, tightening her middle and returning to a standing position before sliding her left and right legs away from each other and dropping into a neat split. Amy braces her hands on the floor and lifts her body so that the no part of her other than her hands touched the white tiled floor. Bringing her body back down, she rises to her feet with a timid smile. "W-will that do?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back