All Alone... (RP)

"Im Ghost calm down im here to help you!" Ghost reassured her. She rose her hands back to show her she wasnt here to start anything or hurt her in any way.

Max watched as Ghost interacted with the other girl, seeing her as no threat to anyone. Once she got the vent off she jumped down, wincing when her foot get cut on something. She looked at the injured area with just a little bit of blood now coming out of it before looking back at the two girls in front of her. "Hello, I'm Max." Max looked up at the open vent, realizing that it would be too small for everyone to fit inside. "I came here to get her," she pointed at Mei, "but it seems like Ghost already did..." She trailed off in thought before she sighed. "We can't all fit inside the vent up there which means that we most likely have to go through there."Max once again pointed, but this time it was at the closed up chains, that the zombies were banging on.

Ghost looked at her the sheathed her daggers and nodded she didnt talk unless she needed to she pointed at her wound then looked at the zombies as if saying theyre gonna be after you cause the smell of her blood.

Neku tried talking to Max

"I think i can toss my pistol through the vent without causing too much noise, you wanna take it incase?"

He said as quiet but audible as he could, even though his mask already did that alot for him

(Oh ok xD )

Max heard Neku's voice coming through the vent, asking if she wanted to use his gun. She wanted to say yes but knew that if the other got into trouble he wouldn't be armed with anything. "No it's fine, keep it just in case." She whispered back to him. When she turned back to the girls when she saw Ghost pointed at her bloody cut, knowing exactly what she was trying to say. "Shit." She whispered more to herself since she knew that there was nothing they could do to stop the overall smell. At least she would be a good distraction for the others if it ever became necessary which she hoped it wouldn't.

Ghost grabbed something off her belt and tossed it to her it was medical tape so she could patch up her wound. Ghost always had the necessary tools

Mei smirked. "I would like a weapon." She said quietly, it was kinda creepy. She held her hands together in front of her body, still smirking. "It would b-be kinda f-fun to... kill them." She looked around the shop for something to use. She decided to get a metal bar from which clothes were hanging on. She walked back to the pair who were fixing the wound. "I think we can take 'em. I mean there are only like 6 of them." She looked to the zombies and smiled.

Max fixed up her wound as best as she could but knew that it would only dull the smell of blood by a little. "I bet there are more than that, I mean we are in a mall after all." She let a tiny smirk trace her lips as she chuckled before she turned serious once again. "At least we get to clear out the mall some, we, meaning me and everyone outside and now you guys, were supposed to go scavenging for supplies in here." Seems like some good will come from this 'rescue mission' at least.

(Sorry for the late reply =_=)

Max shrugged her shoulders, only a little nervousness peeking out. "Not really but you must, considering that you were hiding out here." She looked back over at the gate and let out a small breath of air, walking over to the shrieking undead that were still trying to break inside. On her way over there she picked up a bat for safety because the knives wouldn't be of much help right now. "First thing we should do is kill off these guys, then open up the gate once they are taken care of so we can be a little more safe and less outnumbered." She said to the two females, her voice echoing slightly off of the walls of the small outlet.

Em nodded, still confused. "How to we take them out if the gate is in the way?" She questioned, scratching her blonde hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back