Alcott [Inactive]

- - clara brianna johnson - -

"Oh my dear God, what the hell is wrong with you today?" She asked in a frustrated voice.

- - tyler flynn - -

"Sorry," Tyler continuously apologized as he placed his hands on his forehead. "I don't know, I just... I just don't know."

Clara sat down next to him and slapped him across the cheek. "Take that apology back. Right now."

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler turned his head to face Clara's, and their eyes met. "I take it back," he obeyed with a small chuckle.

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler looked down from her eyes to her lips continuously, but he turned his head quickly as his smile faded.

Clara took his chin between her index and middle finger and planted her lips on his.

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler pulled away softly from the kiss. "It's going to be pretty hard to ignore my feelings when you do that."

- - tyler flynn - -

"We should probably stop," he suggested before pushing her body away from the kiss.

"You are annoying. I am not the type of person who just talks okay? I am supposed to be your kissing teacher, not your friend."

- - tyler flynn - -

"Listen, you told me to ignore my feelings for you, and that's what I'm trying to do. Making out with me in the middle of Starbucks isn't that great of a fucking help."

- - tyler flynn - -

"Clara, before you leave," Tyler offered as he got out of the booth and pushed by her, "allow me."

ooc:gotta eat brb 
- - tyler flynn - -

"Isn't it obvious? I'm leaving," Tyler said without looking back. "Wouldn't want to annoy you."

- - tyler flynn - -

Tyler knocked on the door of Clara's house, shoving one hand in his pocket. He gripped on to the plastic wrap around the red bouquet of flowers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back