• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ain't No Sleepin'

Yes i do *falls over and dies a thousand deaths* Only a few are coming in

Last edited by a moderator:
I just thought we should tie up the loose end of the LKs being on Indigo quickly with a shootout, since Jane left the RP. I didn't intend to powerplay. I had Plinio get shot to try and make up for it.

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Well I was in the hospital, and I could barely breathe. So yeah, I think I lost. He was pretty big.

[/QUOTE]
Damn. I hope you get better. But it takes guts to take on a guy thats huge. So, personally i think you win

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Next time I'll take him on.
@Julie Thanks. :)

[/QUOTE]
Your welcome, my friend. :)

I know that feeling of not being able to breathe. That happened to me when i got

into a fight. But nobody really won, since the police had to break up the fight

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Should I add Asian gangs too?

[/QUOTE]
Um..nah. Unless there is a character wanting to be in an asian gang.

Darth Gangsta] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32263-jjcoollay1434/ said:
@jjcoollay1434[/URL] Uh ... shouldn't Jason be wearing blue?...
oops. Should his whole outfit be blue or can I have a piece of clothing blue, like his scarf?

I don't think you understand. These are gangs meanong they wear full color, a suit is far too "neat". Just google Crips and you'll know what I'm talking about.

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]I don't think you understand. These are gangs meanong they wear full color, a suit is far too "neat". Just google Crips and you'll know what I'm talking about.

[/QUOTE]
okay I googled it. I will change up my characters apearance a bit to fit the gang dress attire.

if you jjcoollay1434 said:
okay I googled it. I will change up my characters apearance a bit to fit the gang dress attire.
Oh and you scroll up there's some info on the gangs, including the Crips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back