• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ain't No Sleepin'

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]Oh and in that Young and Rich RP, did they go to the party yet?

[/QUOTE]
Not yet, we'll probably go to the party scene tomorrow. Seems a lot of people on this rp are offline right now so... I just want to wait.

Man, if I was actually getting into the role of a Gang Member, I'd say it every four words - Like a gang member. I'm holding back, cus, rules. Also, @QueenOfDisaster, I'd be careful. I'm not the GM, but that kind of aim with a small knife at that distance, especially under gunpoint, is a bit powergaming imo. Just my opinion, though.

I'm aware. But it's not a seperate gang. It's still Latin Kings, just called Queens to designate that the member is female.

What is it with you and raps, bruh? xD . Btw, Jane, you're a Queen living in a Blood's hood. You'll get your's soon enough. :P

Can we just continue with the rp... I'm actually really excited for this rp.... Btw, @JaneXJeff Your character is a bit of a pisser. I wouldn't mind if your character was to be shot. Now, now, before you get mad. I'm saying this because I like those type of characters xD . As much as I want to slap them, I love being those characters in some rps. They make everyone mad... Which is hilarious. Then I can casually sit here and watch all the shit go down as I sip on my tea. :) But yeah, you're doing a really good job on this character.

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]I get a feeling Talia's going to become a Blood.

[/QUOTE]
We will never know until the rp continues!

What appearance do you like better?

300x300.jpg

Oh and @KurtH6355 Just prove the point.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Darth Gangsta i really don't know lol

@QueenOfDisaster no offense taken!! That was actually the point. Though Ava only stirs up trouble when she knows she is backed up. She won't always be like that but I felt like it seemed like a good time haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back