• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ain't No Sleepin'

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]@Julie We need some more Bloods here!

[/QUOTE]
My bad. I fell asleep. (Z_Z)

Is there a neutral place for different gangs to make drug deals? I need to know

before i make my entrance post.

@KurtH6355

I'm calling more Bloods, Blood. They'll help out of the LKs try and mess with us. Also, @Julie, such a place is non-existent unless there's an alliance between two or more gangs. Other than that, every hood belongs to a specific gang.

KurtH6355 said:
I'm calling more Bloods, Blood. They'll help out of the LKs try and mess with us. Also, @Julie, such a place is non-existent unless there's an alliance between two or more gangs. Other than that, every hood belongs to a specific gang.
Okay then. I need to make a new idea for my entrance post. Thanks @KurtH6355

When I see a street gang like the LKs perform an extended overwatch from several rooftops over an undisputed territory with what is presumably long-range weaponry, I'll believe it. I just didn't see much reason in the post and powerplaying irks me more than anything, along with fabrication of things to bring am advantage, which, in my opinion, she has done both.

Well I'm not some dumb bitch that you can take your shit out on. Heads up, it's a damn role play. I'm not in a gang so excuse the hell out of me for not knowing every single in and out of the business. I'll leave it.

I hope all of you can move past this problem. I will be back on tommarrow.

And @JaneXJeff be the bigger person and moved pass the problem. @KurtH6355 I dont

mean to upset you in any way when i say that to @JaneXJeff . And not everyone knows stuff about gangs. You cant expect everyone to be an expert. If this problem continues, i might just leave the roleplay. There is no point in participating in it, if all people do is fight over simple things. Sorry @Darth Gangsta . Dont think its your fault because its not

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_lwwhywaQmm1qatmal.gif

How in the hell did i not get any notifications for this!?

I had absolutely nothing in my alerts thing. Ugh...nevermind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back