• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I had a really hard time decided if Hopsek was literally just going to walk up and bang on the door or just sit around and wait. So Ian Temero Ian Temero and @Ilikepie you’re welcome I guess? Come talk to Hopsek now please. 😂
Maybe I can bridge the wait time for you a little? Diella is still downstairs, and she and Hopsek haven't really introduced themselves to each other so far anyway, I think.

Hopsek clearly believes at a fundamental level
1: Vrail is CLEARLY the leader of the party
2: Everyone who’s friends with Vrail dies
3: Other people’s names aren’t important, except for Vrail’s.

Well I know what Hopsek's gloves say, but I don't know that Páh does. Unless we're assuming because she's a Neko that she speaks Japanese.

Wow, that was some weird lag. At first my post showed up after Tyrant's so I edited it to include information from it, but then I refreshed the page and now my post is first making me look like some kind of oracle.

Can my computer tell the future?! :o

Wow, that was some weird lag. At first my post showed up after Tyrant's so I edited it to include information from it, but then I refreshed the page and now my post is first making me look like some kind of oracle.

Can my computer tell the future?! :o

No, That's just RPN punching itself

Well I know what Hopsek's gloves say, but I don't know that Páh does. Unless we're assuming because she's a Neko that she speaks Japanese.

That’s the fun part. Hopsek doesn’t know if Páh has any clue, he just remembers she’s supposed to show him the ropes. The idea that he would just ask the person who gave him the gloves never crossed his mind.

I am a little surprised that I only speak two languages, but it checks out. She only gets common and one other language from her race and nothing from her background.

I almost forgot entirely what my other languages were. Nothing ill use very often. Gnoll and abyssal. And gnoll is basically half broken vernacular/slang/ abyssal

You know now that Chuckles Chuckles mentions it, who would be considered the party's leader? Also Any ideas of party names?
Maybe between Vrail, Beorin, and Toryk to seem the most likely candidates, as they seem the most "Take the Initiative" kind of types. That is if the party deems it necessary to have a designated leader. Though it definitely does make a difference to have someone make reliable decisions instead of spending time taking votes and deliberating.

With such a large party, it also opens an option to have 2 or 3 distinct parties within our group working together.

As for names, I got nothing at the moment.

You know now that Chuckles Chuckles mentions it, who would be considered the party's leader? Also Any ideas of party names?

If Hopsek has a vote it’s Vrail.

If everyone votes for someone else it’s still Vrail.😂

Also “the fighting Hopsek’s” has a certain ring to
it. He is clearly the team mascot after all (and will fight any creature that attempts to take that place)

Hm, I'd say currently Vrail might actually be the de facto leader (if we have one) because he's holding on to the relic. The main reason the party even came together is due to that relic (delivery), so I feel the fact he's taking care of it makes him the responsible one? Going forward, I have no idea, though. I don't mind any of the characters as leader, really. Diella won't want to take that position, in any case.

I can't say I have any good idea for party names. Something that incorporates the number twelve, perhaps? I don't know how aware the characters would be of the zodiac mechanic, but if they are, maybe something along those lines?

I can't say I have any good idea for party names. Something that incorporates the number twelve, perhaps? I don't know how aware the characters would be of the zodiac mechanic, but if they are, maybe something along those lines?

12 Angry Hopsek’s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back