• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah, same for everyone else. You may need to send a message to the administrators to see if they can fix it.

Though it's a bit of a nuisance, I'm relieved to see the character page looks like that for everyone. It was like that when I logged in earlier today, too, and I thought I'd managed to break my end of the site somehow, haha.

I just did, made a post to the one active admin available to try and save some time
Also, thanks for taking the time to tell them about this issue.

Poison = wax on
Torch = wax off

But if Páh doesn’t know what they say he might forget about them and forget to bring it up with Death when he gets back. 😆

Just Heard from the Admins, They think something may be up with the BB code and are looking into it

Honestly no. I had pondered it in the beginning but between being busy with work and trying to keep up here I hadn't really thought about it.

Well, knowing that Tyrannosaurus is indigenous to this continent (and you saying it was your fav from The Isle), what would you say your chances are for the lizard king to be your companion should you get a hold of one? Or are you think of something less prehistoric? I ask just so I can plan a stat sheet later.

Oh very high lol I mean, I'm all for surprises but I definitely wouldn't turn down a Rex

Well You're in luck, Troyk and Kalvienne are prepping to set off to the Valley of Giants. If you catch them you might have the chance to encounter one to tame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back