Age of Heroes

I was just asking because I wasnt sure if the post went through or not. I dont see it on here. But if you are going to be rude to one of the two people who actually did care and respond in the rp I don't want to be part of this. I stated what I was doing to let everyone know because we are ALL in this roleplay as a team and you guys deserved to know. I hate self-centered people and I take offense to your comment. I know you could care less that I'm leaving but I do hope in the future that you tone down the attitude.

If you took offense in that comment, you have my apologies. I was in a pretty bad mood that time, that I responded to most of the posts in an aggresive way. If you want to leave, it's fine.

Sent from my GT-S5830

So is possible for the north heroes section to play like outsiders from beyond the listed kingdoms?

Cuz I got a character concept I want to do

@Bravest

So, Illieth, what's their deal? They're said to look like a lot like elves, but the differences aren't explained beyond it being said that "they are from the savage Gorgs". I can't seem to find what a Gorg is either. Could I get some more info on them? I like the savage bit and disliking elves, could work for the character I've in mind.

@Ixacise , no that wouldn't be possible since the said kingdoms are the ones affected, having a character that doesn't belong to one contradicts the plot.

@Zerohex , Illieth looks like elves. Gorgs are monsters that used to be seen around Mebios, they look like dark elves, except that their hair is solid as a rock and acts like an extension or extra weapon. They are colored ranging from pitch black to grey. Illieth despise elves due to their arrogance, and the common comparison of who's better between them.

@jole875 , yes.

Sent from my GT-S5830

Kinda in school atm but I'll have lunch in two hours I'll try to do an intro then, btw I passed all my classes for last semester #RektByGrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back