• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Aces Lounge (OOC)

Jagson

One Thousand Club
For all out of character discussion
Rp thread

I figure quick coagulation patches stop bleeding, synthetic blood replenishes blood, and the stimulant patches keep you going.

Some sort of quick wound cleanser such as hydrogen peroxide would probably also prove useful. Infections are no joke.

See, I figure Brutus is the paranoid sort who keeps a large stockpile of 99% isopropyl alcohol already, as much as they can carry. Because starting fires is useful in all SORTS of situations. (And yes, I know 70% is better for medical use. You can dilute it down).

Pffft oh my God, I love that for him, that's actually such fun thought. The amount of chaos that could cause-

Yes but someone will have to constantly explain to Vah'ra that IPA is not drinkable, regardless of how much lemonade you add to it.

Additional lore
Nearly ten years prior to current events the Mulich Imperium was granted a three year contract of Expansion (Legalized war) Against the Alliance. While battles were fought the Mulich were unable to hold ground with Pacifica and and Olympus being considered failures

With their contract coming to an end and them having next to nothing to ask for an extension they made the ultimate move. Instead of attacking heavily guarded planets in the Alliance's outer territory they jumped well into Alliance held space and attacked Arcadia.

Arcadia the Jewel of the Alliance. Home of the upper class. On average there was two ships in orbit and a poultry ground force. On this day however the Armored infantry 9th battalion 3rd company Aces was on planet doing heavy weather and mountain training before being sent to Romulas to push the Mulich off of Romulas.

The Mulich attack was fast dropping out of subspace and destroying the ships guarding Arcadia. Because of the rules all governments had to fallow they couldn't just orbital bombard the planet they had to send down troops.

Aces Company vastly out number and out guned held their ground as over a thousand Mulich troops landed They would fight them in the Arkon Mountains having to give up ground constantly. But for each man they took three of the Mulichs with them. They would continue their fight throughout the forests for hours turning the once beautiful scenery into ash. The AI gave everything to hold the forest but the Mulich with Legions of troops entering orbit it felt hopless.

The tide of the battle would Change as Aces was able to stall the advance long enough foe Alliance ships to enter system. Aces Company went from 150 soldiers down to a mere thirty by the end of the forest campaign. Their numbers would continue to drop as the battle continued

The battle would last for three days. In the end the Alliance was able to maintain control of Arcadia. There were rumors of the terrorist group Sentinels helping them but that is inconclusive. Aces Company the heroes who bought time for the Alliance was only a mere eight now.

Captain Reginald Vickers of Aces Company was deemed the Hero of Arcadia getting the Wings of Mercury (Medal of Honor). Though there are nasty rumors that he did nothing or tried getting his men killed. But those are only conspiracy theories.

To remember this day soldiers, marines, pilots, and shipmen would get a tattoo of the Arcadian blood sun with what they did interwoven into it.

Holy crap so then Vickers would be about 20 during that right?
And the blood sun is one of the tattoos Captain Drake has right?

Just letting you guys know, I won't be able to post today due to having a terrible migraine. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I also might be slow to respond as well, I'm on a road trip right now and we're driving through patches without signal.

Seems I'm not even getting notifications about new posts. -sigh-

Ah well, do you want me to wait for the doc to get back before I go off with stuff?

Yeah, it did this yesterday too. It just doesn't notify me at all that the main thread gets updated. I get notices about this one - but not that one. Even on a different device.

Yeah, it's still a watched thread.
Ah well. I suppose I should wait for Brutus to return before I start posting once more, since Vah'ra is off with him.

Notif.JPG

Huh well that's weird, I'm gonna go through settings on my end to see if
there's some other possibility.

And honestly it might be best if we all do so the roleplay doesn't get too far ahead without you two and then we have weird timeline things to figure out.

Huh, I didn't actually get a notification for the last two responses either. Although that could just be due to switching timezones causing me to get notif timing mixed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back