• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (ACCEPTING!) Welcome to the Funhouse

LionPride said:
@mewbot5408 @BennyAxC
felix : this chris is kinda scary

Chris: I'm going to murder felix

anastas: I have such a hard on

nice reaction
Not even close to Felix....Felix isn't scare of anything tangible except fire, he was traumatized by the kids who bullied him when he was younger alot, I remind you they beat him and they'd torched him alot, they even set his first pet on fire in a bag and pushed him into a burning building hoping he'd suffercate.....otherwise he's technically not scared of much like he'd have no problem being stabbed several times. He was cracking up when jace was hurting him.....

I thought it was really funny when you said he was a fake persona bum because he's a stinking rich kid which a fucked up mind and anger and depression management issues who has been tramatized a lot as a kid.....this is why he sees three different therapists and has to takes medicine

but does he have a job? has he helped society in any way? that's why he called him a bum not some thing about money or how tough he is , its about what has he done for civilization as a whole @mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
LionPride said:
but does he have a job? has he helped society in any way? that's why he called him a bum not some thing about money or how tough he is , its about what has he done for civilization as a whole @mewbot5408
That doesn't make sense,he's still in highschool....and he's not homeless.he inherited his grandpa's fortune. His job is to work on his studies right now, that and he works part time at a pet store...he's very comfortable around animals and knows what he's doing.>~<

and he part times at a hospital while at the same time getting all the needed hours in at the hospital which to him is both useful to everyone and to him self but any way you cut this he will sacrifice you without a second thought and this is an rp blog unless you get that stuff in he knows none of it all he knows is you some ass hole who threw a knife at his dick, lied to him, and is prone to panic near their only defense against ghosts

@Zeldafangirl @Astaroth Suzumiya I finished with Taylor and Jace! Next up is probably Emily and Holly or Zaydar, Zanelle, and Zane(aka the Z's).

KcOhXqSGJKXvkQlK71u68u1pd_47-X_6yOXDwv3fHovqBcRLxzUIvbDjY1zmf0elFSHYACPrqQlF5n9SSbkst8AcGRHAp0TyOUZbGATWp8BnV6unu3dg_zBXKu1sT5gLsI6-S0eU

Cherrywitch said:
@mewbot5408 @BennyAxC
834e86ab764e9f4758f10a22ffb6f3ef.jpg
Alright you two, what happened? ^^ everything go well?
Oh god I was kinda scared by your post just poppin up on my screen! We had problems with rules but other that that it's quite fine! Have you see my art of Index, Alez, and Anastas?

Cherrywitch said:
Hehe, sorry. And I did! Your picture fits Index perfectly!! Thank you!
What happened with the rules? Nothing bad I hope... @BennyAxC

It is. :3 @mewbot5408
Yeah multiple people kept posting one liners making the demons help humans and act all good without any bad intentions, so I asked them to fix it and they didn't read ingnored my message and even tried to argue so I left another message in bold and BennyAxC even helped enforce it by suggesting how to fix it and they fixed the issue...not too bad :P

@mewbot5408 ah, I see. Alright, I'm glad you guys could handle it! I'm going to be flashy because I'm pretty busy right now, but I'm most likely going to be on later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back