• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(HOLY SHIT THIS HOTEL IS TERRIFYING!!!! MYSTIC SAAAAAVVVEEE MEEEE!!!!!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24])

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Caden flew around the school not really sure what to do. After a while he landed in the middle of the courtyard and walked into the building.. God I'm bored

She walks outside and listens. "maybe i can practice my power here..." she said then looked around. she sees two people in the close distance.

((I hate hotels so much, they are so creepy))

(Btw NightxOnyx SINKING

So did WriterxSebastion Writer and Sebastian sunk ages ago tho ^-^ xD )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(Is it bad I cried 3 times bc

1. Everyone was asleep

2. I heard footsteps on the stairs

3. I heard someone dragging something

4. I heard the water turning on and off

5. I felt something grab my leg...)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio then heard someone or something land near her. she gets her gun out ready to protect herself if need be. She then faces Caden.

[/QUOTE]
Caden turned around when he heard the gun cock. "Why the hell are you pointing that thing at me?" Caden said blankly as he didn't find the weapon really threatening at all.

"I'm sorry, that was me, I didn't mean it" she said apologetically, shaking her head.

"Its hard for a SteamBorg out in the world..... plus you surprised me.." she said placing her gun back on her back. "Im Kio.." she said holding her hand out "And You?"

((HAI. Holy Fuck so much shit happened.... *happily ignores everything else and looks for Writer's post *

P.s. Writer, sorry I was a bitch and didn't get on!! I just missed my baby:3 ima make a post that kinda fast forwards time a bit since time went byyyy ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(Lol it's okay xD ..... FUCKING HOTEL! I swear something grabbed my leg last night... Little fucks! I'll find those ghosts... And cry... Again... God damnit!!!!)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

(1. Kenji is never on

2. EV STOLE HIS BIIITCH

3. #NightIsntLoyal, she kissed Ev after onyx asked her out :3 )

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Nothing special, just some telekinesis" she said bashfully "It was an accident actually, I guess my powers aren't listening to me today" she said with a nervous chuckle.

Zachary wakes up, mad at himself for sleeping in clothes and for not feeling Writer leave him. He pouts like a child and stretches. His fingertips find the drawing, and Zac sits up the look at it.

The male grins, loving Writer's portrayal of himself. He then gets up, takes off his shirt because it is too wrinkled for him to wear and leaves the girl's dorm room.

He stumbles around in a sleepy trance for a minute or so before he actually looks for Writer. He holds the drawing carefully as he walks.

Zoe, after hearing Ashton's adorable explanation for his music, had kissed the boy and playfully climbed on him and laid ontop his chest for a few minutes.

However, the girl had grown bored, as most curious sixteen-year-olds do, and she had convinced, or maybe forced, the boy to get up and go back into campus with her. She now rides on his shoulders gigging madly and talking about the time she and Nightmare were Queens of the Rainbow.

The girl plays with Ash's hair and pets his face as they walk.

"Hey, Prince Fuzzy, can we go do something in a nearby town like bowling or something? Maybe we can get a group together and go! "

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Last edited by a moderator:
(( WHAT?! SHE WHAT?! SKY GET YO ASS HERE NOW! YOU'VE GOT A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO YOUNG LADY DX ))

"Telekinesis? That's way better than my power." Roxy sighed. "So....are you human? Or.....something else?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back