• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

"Gee.....you sound like someone else...." Roxy mumbled under her breath. "Let's eat.............i actually can't decide." Roxy said before her stomach growled loudly. "Ahaha.....whoops."

Nightmare playful rolls her eyes and follows roxy as she tries to find a place to eat. "Humans have weird taste" nightmare flicked mist on the nose for saying that. "Mist that was rude stop it" mist sighed then layed down on nightmare's shoulder closing her eyes.

Roxy puts a hand on her chest with a offended look on her face. "How dare you! I'll have you know that human's taste buds are amazing because you can taste things like cotten candy, chocolate, pie, cupcake, pizza and many other things!" Roxy threw her hands in the air. "Amazing stuff! That reminds me, let's get pizza!" Roxy said, pulling Night to the nearest pizzaria. "Ahaha....by the way.....you have money....right?" Roxy asked sheepishly.

"Really? Great! So um.......you don't mind paying, right? I mean, if you do mind paying we can just you know...steal it." Roxy smiled sheepishly

Nightmare sighs the follows bwhide roxy.

(Hey mystic i gtg but i'll be on some time later anyway byebye gtg sorry)

(( i need to go brb in 15 - 20 mins time))

"Hold on, i need to go to the toilet. You get a table for us first." Roxy leaves

(( oh lol xD bye))

((Hello? Anyone there?))

((I'm pretty good :3 I have yet to actually properly interact with people in this rp although I was accepted days ago lol *sobs* What cha doin? ^^))

Amelia, confused from the weird holy, demon something discussion she accidentally stumbled into she had just left walked along with her hands in her pockets, her powers still messing up causing the ground to shake for a split second as she passed the tree, making some leaves fall from it.

Roxy snapped out of her daydream and looked around her. She felt as though someone shook. She looked around to find many leaves around her on the ground. Roxy raised one of her brows in confusion.

Amelia turned realising what she had done and cringed slightly, Looking over at the tree and the girl underneath it, accidentally making eye contact with her. She awkwardly waved over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back