• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(Ooook mystic)

Nightmare continues to walk the halls looking at paperwork she got from the grim reaper a few days ago but she kept putting it off and now finally got to it.

((Screw it, i cant find it :'D))

Roxy walked along the corridor when she spot nightmare, her back facing her. Smiling mischieviously, she silently walked up to Nightmare and covered her eyes. "Hey Night~" Roxy said, trying her best to imitate Oxyn's voice.

Nightmare being idiot and not paying attention actually thought roxy was onyx. "OH MY GRIM REAPER LEAVE ME ALONE ONYX YOU ARE SO CLINGY AND ANNOYING THIS WEEK"

Roxy blinked her in confusion before dropping her hands. Her eyes narrowed and she smirked. "Oh? So, what happened between you and Onyx this week?" Roxy asked, crossing her arms.

Nightmare turns to see roxy. "N-nothing happened what makes you think that.....hehe" nightmare laughs nervously.

Roxy frowned a little before smiling again. "Let's see how your future looks like, shall we?". Roxy's eyes glows bright blue and green, seeing Nightmare and Onyx together. Her eyes dimmered and she smiled widely. "He asked you out!?" Roxy started dancing and bouncing in victory.

((I have no idea what would happen so im just gonna say they were standing together or something xD ))

Nightmare's face turns crimson. "Damn you roxy" nightmare covers her bright red cheeks with her hoodie sleeves.

(Yea xD THAT HAPPENED)

(( :P ))

"My ship came true! My ship came true!" Roxy half shouted, half screamed. She grabbed Night by her shoulders and started shaking her. "Details! I need details!"

Nightmare looks though her sleeves. "Well um i was i-in the hall w-when he walked up to m-me and said nightmare will you be my g-girlfriend ......and i said y-y-yes" she started to even blush even more if that was possible.

Roxy screamed loudly and started dancing again before stopping suddenly."Wait a minute....Writer and Zac are together, you and Onyx are together.......Zoe...." Roxy's eyes glowed and dimmed. "Zoe isn't single anymore......i'm the only one who is single!" Roxy threw her hands in the air dramatically and sobbed. "Oh well." Roxy said, stopping her fake cries and continued celebrating.

((Zoe is with....aaron? Right? Im not sure........ :'D. If i'm not correct, i'm deleting this post xD ))

(No she's with writer's brother xD )

Nightmare giggles and hugs roxy. "Where have you been i've missed you being around"

(Actually mystic while u were gone i sick soooooo bad i almost went to the hospital i cried for 3 days and 3 hours because how much pain i was in xD )

Nightmare smiles softly. "Well i'm glad you're fine now" mist walk over but in a different demon cat body. "Hello roxy" mist jumps on nightmare's shoulders.

(Yea fine now it was a kidney infection but i'm healthy now don't worry)

Mist notices roxy's confusion. "I almost died but the grim reaper put my soul in another body it was risky but he did to save me so i can stay with nightmare" mist purrs nuzzling nightmare's cheek making her giggle. "I'm glad he saved you"

(( glad to hear that :3 ))

Roxy looked at the cat, still confuse. "Mist?" Roxy smiled widely and pat mist. "Hey Mist! Glad you're okay!" Roxy scratched behind mist's ear. "Anyway, i'm kinda hungry. Wanna go to town and it something?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back