• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Jasmine whips around and uses her air element to curve the bullet away before it hits Nightmare. “Well, that wasn't very nice."

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Jasmine looks at Nightmare, signaling for her to just walk away from her. Her Hairstreak's are now black. “Just pay no mind to her. No need to encourage," she says calmly.

Zac walks quickly to the girl's dorm room, beliving she will feel a little better by just laying down. He walks in and places her gently on the bed; he stacks the apples on the table next to her.

"Okay Writer, well-- "

The male is cut off by his sister.

Zoe sighs dramatically as her boyfriend also follows them, though she can't blame him since everyone was leaving. When they reach the room, she goes in and waits for Writer to be set down.

"Okay. Thanks, Zachary! Now you guys leave! I'll take care of Writer by myself!"

The girl shoves the other two out the door, and Zac lets her, not knowing what the hell is happening. It's not until Zoe slams the door in his face that he realizes what the fever and stomach ache was.

"....Oh..."

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Leon turned to face Silas and frowned slightly. He crossed his arms over his chest as he remembered him being witness to the sibling's fight earlier. "What's your name?" The urge to protect his kin caused the lion to tense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasmine flicked her hand before turning around again, causing a small rock to nail Cia in the back of her head. She laughs a little before unfolding her 13ft span of wings, and kicked off of the ground, flying.

She walks away, shapeshifting into a notebook before she could get hit by the rock. She turns back into human form and continues walking.

Nightmare stands there for a sec then walking outside to the forest and sitting next to a tree pulling her legs up to chest then closing her eyes

Writer lays on the bed, and curls into a ball. "Fuck my life!" She yells, and hugs the pillow. She lays there, hugging the pillow letting tears fall from her face. The pain from the cramps was unbearable. "Zoe, why do we have to go through this kind of pain. It's so unfair." She complains, still not letting go of the pillow.

---------

Ashton's is still unaware of the situation and turns to Zac. "Oh? Oh what? What's wrong with her?" He asks, knowing that Zac now knows what is wrong with Writer. He presses his ear up against the door, trying to listen to their conversation. He hoped he'd be able to find out what was wrong with her by doing this.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

He gets up and dusts himself off before realizing who he just fell on. "Oh my god... Holy shit I'm so sorry. I've been lost in these goddamn woods the entire day."

"Leon Evans" he responded back. He took a deep breath and eyed Silas. "Who are you to my sister?" Leon was full of questions today, it seemed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back