• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

"You know what, I think I'm just gonna go to my dorm. Don't really want to get disintegrated by a rainbow-haired freak on my first day of school." She starts walking off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasmine's face reddened in anger, and more of her hair started turning red, not even bothering to watch Cia walk away. A stream of water started rising from the ground out of nowhere, and Jasmine stared at it.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nightmare glared at cia. "Ok i'll put up with insulting me but insulting my friends is another thing"

(O: Idea Leon confronts Silas as he returns to his dorm and .........safety for Cass gives sum warnings stuff like that )

"You gonna cry about it or something?" She put her hand on her knife just in case she was about to be attacked.

((Writer omfg you're cray like Jasmine now xD ))

((Lmfao Zac doesn't know shit xD ))

Zachary winces as if he can feel Writer's pain with her. He feels her head, as well, as if this fever diagnosis will solve the problem.

"I guess we could bring her to the nurse, but she hates that... I'll take her back to her dorm."

The male gently scoops the girl into his arms and holds her like a baby. He kisses her forehead, feeling the heat again and hands her the apple. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Thinking about this saying convinces Zachary to grab four more apples and place them in the girl's lap.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later, I guess... "

He is totally worried, but he doesn't want to worry Writer, too.

Zoe stops eating and stares at Writer as the boys try to figure her out. Her face turns bright red, but she doesn't want to tell them what's actually wrong.

"I... uh... I'm coming with you."

She follows her brother, finding this whole event quite ridiculous. Boys are dumb.

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

(Oh. Heh. That does it.)

Something inside Jasmine snapped when she saw Cia's action. In just a few seconds, a giant wave of water came crashing down on her, pushing her down the hall more. Jasmine cracked her neck a little and grabbed Nightmare's arm. She turned around to glare at Cia, and playfully stuck up her middle finger before walking away, leading Nightmare.

"....no....and i can't attack you if you didn't attack me i've been taught manners" nightmare puts her hands in her hoodie pocket to keep her from grabbing her scthye.

Nightmare stops walking and turns to cia with both red glowing eyes.

(Its not good to piss off a reaper xD )

Jasmine isn't even affected by the thrown knife. She simply let's go of Nightmare's arm, walks over, and plucks it off of the wall. She dangles it in front of her, purple and blue eyes flickering. The blade starts melting, and she drops it on the ground, and continues to walk away.

"Hey, if I didn't aim for the space between your heads, you would've been dead right now." She opens her jacket and reveals three more knives and two pistols on her belt.

(( alrighty sounds good ))

Cassidy fell asleep shortly after she finished speaking, condo merely exhausted from her earlier encounter with her brother.

Leon awoke in the meadow he had run my earlier and stretched. The large mountain lion took his time in heading back to where his clothes were, dressing and gathering his things when he did. He headed back in the direction of his sister's dorm, hoping to apologize and talk to her about what was going on.

Jasmine doesn't even acknowledge her statement. She continues walking, her wings slightly shifting under her hoodie.

Nightmare takes a deep breath and close her eyes then opens them again to have them back to a neon green and a red. "I just need to calm down"

(Writer is lucky to have Zoe [emoji23])

Writer sighs, suddenly realizing how stupid boys are. She didn't want to say anything, because it was embarrassing as fuck. She feels Zachary placing the apples in her lap, discovering this doesn't really help with then cramps. She doesn't push the apples out of her lap, feeling she could possibly eat at least one of them later.

--------

Ashton decided to follow, so he could help in comforting his sister. He felt that there was also something wrong other than the fever, but he couldn't pin point it at the moment.

( xD poor Writer... Soon she shall cry xD I'm such a bitch)

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine twitches, feeling a small trail of blood traveling down her ear. Again, she doesn't even acknowledge it. She knew not to encourage, well, ‘those kinds' of people. While walking, she calls out, watching as the blade started melting like the one before. “You can keep going and waste your blades."

Leon made it to Cassidy's dorm and knocked, but nobody answered. He didn't hear anything on the other side of the door and the scents were old. He turned away dejectedly and began to head back towards his dorm.

Nightmare stand there watching cia throwing blade at jasmine while jasmine just melted them. "Um wow"

"I've got at least ten more in my dorm, my blades are the least of my worries. Bullets aren't either." She aims a pistol at them and shoots, grazing Nightmare's shoulder this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back