• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

((Lmfao I forgot to mention the gun shots again. I'm so done xD I may have to sleep soonq ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Onyx sees Nightmare run off aomewhere and he decided to follow when he saw she was running in the direction of the shots.

Cass makes an o shape with her lips and nods before pursing them, forcing her dimples to become visible. "I see..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cassidy shrugged "Have you ever been 'normal' before?" She had always wondered what it was like to be human.

Nightmare stays quit for a sec then nods. "You could be right...oh i'm Nightmare Souls and you are" she holds her hand for a hand shake.

(Bye jas bye kenji)

Cassidy pursed her lips once more, wondering if she should pursue the subject further. She looked away and glanced at Alex, who was still unconscious as far as she knew.

Writer holds his hand and they both exit the dorm. After a little while they arrive at the cafeteria. Writer, for some reason doesn't feel hungry. She's not scared to eat anymore, she's just not hungry. So for the third day she has gone without breakfast. She sits down at the table. She puts her hand to her forehead, and feels that it's kind of warm. She shrugs it off. She props her elbows up on the table, and rests her head in her hands.

--------

Ashton frowned, knowing she was teasing him. He ran after her, following her to the cafeteria. Once they get there, he sees Writer sitting at the table once again without food. He walks over to the table and sits across from her. "Sis you can eat... I'm not gonna make fun of you anymore." He says frowning. He feels his sister grab his wrist and move it up to her forehead. He feels that her forehead is warm. "You still have to eat something sis." He says, frowning at his discovery of her being sick.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

"Anyway, have you seen my brother around anywhere? I wanna scare the crap out of him. He's the guy with those eyes only slightly creepier than yours."

(Oh hell nah.)

Jasmine wanders through the halls, and eventually sees Nightmare who she recognized from a few times before, and someone who must be new.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Nightmare sighs. "Whats his name i might know him......and my eyes are not creepy" she whispers the last part.

(Whats wrong jas xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back