• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

Nightmare sits infront of EV and puts her hands on his shoulders. "Ev calm down..you need to calm down"

After asking around a bit, Leon finds the room where Cassidy is and finds her asleep. He sighs and sits beside her, moving her head so it rested on his shoulder instead of on the wall at a weird angle. When he looks up and who her friend was, his heart nearly shatters. Alex was in a bed, unconscious, and he knew almost immediately it was his fault. Leon kept still as not to wake Cassidy rather than tear something apart like he felt like doing. Instead he leaned his head back hoping that Alex would wake up soon and eventually fell asleep waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silas finally reached his dorm opening the door and once again slumping in his bed and closing his eyes, this time he was going to sleep.

Writer's eyes widen, fear striking in her as she noticed Zoe going through her stuff. What if she found her heart stuff. "Zoe.. Please don't go through the drawers... Please!" She begged, hoping the girl would listen and stop. She grabbed her iPod and text Zac. Of she couldn't be with him for the day she might as well text him.

~*Texts Messages*~

Me: Fuck my life.... Fuck pain... Fuck being a female...

~*End Of Messages*~

---------

Ashton's eyes widened as he mouthed an 'oh'. He then, felt like he should tell Zac, incase he hadn't already noticed. "Hey uhm Zac... Please don't punch me in the face or something... But I'm dating your sister." He clenched his eyes shut, prepared to be punched.

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Jasmine all of a sudden crashes into a tree near where EV and Nightmare were at, tumbling down, and landing with a thud.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

"I have no idea" nightmare hears someone yell and stands up grabbing EV's hand then running torward the yell to find jasmine. "Jasmine are you ok!!"

“THOSE FUCKING GOD DAMN BIRDS AGAIN!!" Jasmine exclaims, coughing up blood, gripping her side.

Silas sighed, he had too much energy to go to asleep so he took his Ipod slipping it into his pocket then putting on MDK- Eclipse he went downstairs and began running as fast as he could.

Jasmine gets up slowly coughing up more blood. “I- I'm fine I can-" When she takes a step you could hear a crack in her side. “MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!"

She falls over trying not to scream in pain, spitting out some more blood,

"Yep, infirmary." He uses a couple orbs to start lifting her up, then takes her by the feet. "You have the other side?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back