• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Supernatural & Gifted Humans

(HOW IS SOMEONE STICKING YOUR TONGUE IN ANOTHER'S MOUTH ENJOYABLE

I THINK IT SOUNDS QUITE DISGUSTING XDD)

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

Onyx bursts into the school doorsHe had been with his family in the demon realm for a week.An what he came back to was not pleasant.His first instinct was to beat the literal shit out of Ev

(AYE MELon LORD GET EVS LAZY ASS OUT HERE AND I MA YOUR CHARACTER BASED OFF ADD PSYCH TRACER? Sorry bout caps but I was to lazy to turn it off)

(Jasmine have you seen a vid called scientifically accurate ninja turtle)

(I'm all alone)

Alex woke up in his dorm room. He had felt like crap but then as a medical student he knew what to expect after his first change.

Groaning as he stood up he saw the shirt discarded on the floor and promptly pulled on a pair of basketball shorts.

He made his way into his kitchen and started making an Omelette. He would need to build up his strength again.

Thinking back to last night his mind wandered to the Lion shifter that had joined them. Alex could feel the tug on his chest but shook his head.

No way, he was better off alone.

Leon awoke in his usual plaid pajama pants that Cass got him for Christmas a few years back. He stretched, a few bones popping, and sat up. A shiver ran down his spine. He hadn't shifted in awhile, and he really felt the need to, especially after the whole encounter with Alex. Sighing, the lion got up and did his morning routine before dressing in a white tshirt and a pair of basketball shorts. He grabbed a small drawstring bag and threw a pair of Jeans in and headed for the forest.

Cassidy remained asleep, dead to the world around her.

(( I have no idea where Ashton and Zoe are so Cass will remain asleep until I do xD ))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex yawned and finished his breakfast. Thanking god he had nothing going on today he showered and changed before heading out.

He started a slow jog before picking up to a good paced run.

The I-pod pumping music in his ears he ran along a path in the forest.

Leon had made it to a small clearing and placed his bag down. "This'll have do," he sighed, removing his shirt and shorts before placing it in the bag. He moved the bag to the edge of the clearing and then entered the middle himself, hoping nobody was around to see him naked. Not that he was ashamed, he was well built in every aspect and toned everywhere else, but not too bulky. Much like you would expect if a mountain lion were human. Leon closed his eyes and felt the familiar hum of energy. When he transformed, a burst of energy was released, making a sound similar to a thunder clap, just a bit quieter. A larger-than-average mountain lion now sat in the middle of the clearing.

Alex had built up a sweat from running. Of course having a phoenix as his form tends to be quite warm anyway. Panting slightly, he stopped and took a drink from his water. Looking around he found himself pretty close to where he had eventually re-appeared. Sitting down he set himself a minute break to catch his breath when something in the wind changed. not something bad but just....something.

((Zoe and Ashton are in Zoe and Zac's room, so Cass won't see him until later xD ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

The lion stalked over to the drawstring bag and took it in his mouth. He climbed a tree and nestled it on a branch so he knew no one would take it. Leon jumped down and sniffed the air. He caught a certain scent and took off in that direction. When he saw who the smell was coming from, the lion growled and pounced, taking Alex to the ground, his giant paws on the male's shoulders.

Last edited by a moderator:
((I'm not going to be active today... at an amusement park with the family xD ))

~My favorite letter in the alphabet is the D~

Alex froze when the lion suddenly pounced on him. He was about to try and fight back when he looked up and saw the pair of green eyes looking down at him he stopped fighting suddenly. He did not remember much as a Phoenix but he remembered the pair of green eyes looking at him.

Leon continued to growl, though he no longer bared his teeth. The lion's weight bore down on Alex as the large cat lowered his nose to the male's neck. A few moments later his larger canines were on Alex's neck, digging in slightly and drawing blood. The lion seemed to be in some kind of trance.

Cassidy awoke to an empty room and sighed happily. She glanced out of the window and got up to get ready for her day. When she finished, she headed to the kitchen to make herself some breakfast.

Alex froze, he had no idea what was going on at this point, but right now it seemed a good idea not to piss off the big scary cat well lion.

He could do nothing since he was pinned to the ground but his free hand came up and gently scratched at the lions neck softly.

He winced as he felt the blood getting drawn from his neck.

The tip of Leon's fangs were buried in Alex's skin at the base of his neck, but when Alex scratched the lion's neck, Leon snapped out of the trance. He immediately removed his canines and licked the wound, healing it. The cat looked into Alex's eyes, apology clear within his own green ones. The lion leaned into the other male's hand, eyes closing slightly while a light growl that was more like a purr this time emitted from his chest. A split second later, the cat leapt off of Alex and disappeared into the forest.

Cassidy hummed as she made some coffee, toast, eggs, and oatmeal. She ate a lot to make up for her lack of hunting, but gained no weight.

Alex was frozen , locked in eye contact but once the lion leaped from him Alex returned to his senses. He needed to make sense of all of this information.

While he made his way back to the dorms, rubbing the wound on his neck he used his phone to check student files and saw that the guy Leon had a sister.

Noting her Dorm number he made his way to her room and shortly after he knocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back