• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy For The Strange And Gifted ((Always Accepting.))

I really need to get used to this forum - re-posted the same action in different things cause' I thought it didn't get posted the first time. .-. Apparantley, I just forgot that I had to move onto Page 2.

InKryption said:
I really need to get used to this forum - re-posted the same action in different things cause' I thought it didn't get posted the first time. .-. Apparantley, I just forgot that I had to move onto Page 2.
It takes some time to get used to. it's fun though. :)

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]It takes some time to get used to. it's fun though. :)

[/QUOTE]
Or so I've been told.

Oooo. I need to re-watch the movies, as they are currently a blur in my head - might have something to do with the fact that I haven't watched any of them in like, four, five years.

InKryption said:
Oooo. I need to re-watch the movies, as they are currently a blur in my head - might have something to do with the fact that I haven't watched any of them in like, four, five years.
Mhmm. I enjoy those movies a lot. I just finished the last hobbit movie, and tomorrow we're going to watch the first LOTR movie.

So I work a somewhat irregular schedule. I'm usually able to log in late at night, but my random days off I might be able to hang out all day, depending on how much stuff I have to do.

I am unavailable for real meaty writing from around 1PM-12AM Central.

So is anyone interested in meeting my characte outside? I oils go look for people, but that's honestly out of her comfort zone.

[QUOTE="The Angelic Kori]When will the days be progressing or how will school stuff happen in general?

[/QUOTE]
Today is when the students arrive. The next day is when classes start. The whole point of this day is for people to settle in.

PixieDusts said:
Yes, I thought it would be something interesting. I was going to do two boys... xD but decided not to, just throw things off for me.
Ahh I see ^-^

PixieDusts said:
Yes, but I really like your twins, they're adorable!
Awwwww thank you!

Edit: and I think yours are just amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]I agree! Both sets twins are quite adorable. :3

[/QUOTE]
Does that mean I was accepted? If you said I was I'm sorry, been busy setting up for a band rehearsal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back