• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Rosey came back inside seeing Jennifer and a new student. She decided not to bother them. She took her drawing things and draw the halls of the school.

But then she heard yelling, coming from the teacher. She tried to find out what was going on.

"Zera? Zera? I think your brother is in trouble!"

@the\-lich

(There in a dream world meg)

"Oh no he's flying" The voice laughed and put a box around him "I could easily end this now but I don't think I will. Just accept yu lost and go break poor Jennifer's heart" "MMMmmmMMMMMMmmmMMM" Said Dylan

(remember hes my bro so hes omnipresent)

zera flies down to rosey "u knoww where he is"

Cheesesandwitch said:
The voice slowly started to fill the box with water "Warned you but okay. You can still get ot of this"
and how do i do that, brat" his glare narrowed.

Rosey nodded. "I can hear him" She says holding her head. "He's... Inside someone..." She says rubbing her head trying to figure out where. "He's in a dream world!"

zera snarls looking around, then senses my body "i know....where he is" he nods.

zera snarls looking around, then senses my body "i know....where he is" he nods.

yukari looks "i....i cant....its against my rules as a demon prince....i am yukari! i will not surrender to you"

(Okay thanks wait arn't you two like enemy's?) The voice lauged and slowly closed the box "MmmmMMMMmmmm" Dylan said "Dylan shut up!"

Jennifer laughed a bit. "Lizzy it's an academy. What do you expect? There's not like a five star cafeteria or something." Jennifer laughed a bit. "Yeah that's pretty much it to show. Nothing else really." Jennifer said.

"So Lizzy where are you from? If you don't mind me asking." Jennifer said walking out of the classroom back to her room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back