• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

The eyes on Dylan's body tightend "Yes you did!!!!" Dylans body stared floating around Yukari "You may lie but not for long tell the truth or you'll be wrong. So did you kill my brother or not"

Jennifer could sense he was lying she got mad . "You! I can't believe you. You actually did it....... didn't you?Why? You actually killed his brother. Dylan's own father?!?!?! How could you? Why didn........." Jennifer couldn't speak anymore. She kicked the teacher "I can't believe you!!" Jennifer turned around running back to the school.

when i fell on the ground i hit my head really hard" owww" i couldn't keep my balance and fell on the bed

Last edited by a moderator:
The room became scilent and Dylan sat on the floor and tried to frown but he didn't have a mouth

"Well I wan't my nephew happy" Dylan's mouth smiled "Tell him Dylan your safe, arn't you" "Yes I'm perfectly fin Mr.Yukari" Said Dylan

"No need" Dylan's body float's over to Yukari and his deomon essence is sucked into Dylan's body "There now we can" A body emerjeze from the cieling "MMMmMMMMm" Said Dylan "Oh Dylan don't worry once we deal with Yukari you can have anything you want" "MMMmmmM" @the\-lich

Jennifer walked inside the school into her room. She couldn't take it. She hated her life and everything that was happening in it. She took a deep breath and rested on her bed staring at the ceiling. "What is going on in this school?" Jennifer said under her breath. She sat up grabbing a glass of water drinking some of it looking out through her window. Nothing but dark gloomy trees. Jennifer sighed and laid on her bed. Not crying or anything. She just laid on her bed saddened.

I was starting to feel better I got up and sat beside Dylan "I'm sorry for kicking you and I'm sorry forwhat he is doing" I hugged Dylan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back