• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

"Nothing your just in the dream world witch I control. If you defeat me your free but if I win you brake poor old Jennifer's heart. I know Dylan dosen't like her anymore but still." "MMM mmmmm MMMMMMM" Said Dylan

rrr!!! i may not have magic but im still a demon lord!!" opens his wings shooting over, showing his extended claws

rrr!!! i may not have magic but im still a demon lord!!" opens his wings shooting over, showing his extended claws

Rosey wondered around the property of the school. She touches some of the rose bushes, and they bloom, with glee. She smiles

Jennifer looked up. "Really?" She thought in her head. She got up moving some of her hair back behind her and walked up and opened the door. "Hi come right in." Jennifer said letting her in smiling. "Are you new here?" Jennifer asked a bit curious.

Jennifer smiled. "It's nice to meet you Lizzy. I'm Jennifer." Jennifer said shaking her hand. "So what can I help you with Lizzy?" Jennifer asked.

Jennifer frowned a bit, but smiled. "Alright then. Here." Jennifer motioned her to follow. "Here's a bed for you, and the bathroom is right over there." Jennifer said pointing.

Jennifer smiled . "Sure!" Jennifer got up and walked outside motioning her to follow. "Sooo anything specific you want to see first?" Jennifer asked.

"Okay then. Well right over here is the library. Full of great books to help study for tests." Jennifer said opening a door and walking into the library.

Jennifer smiled. She was starting to feel better and less stressed showing the girl around the school. "This door leads to another hallway." Jennifer said walking out of the library. "Over here is the cafeteria, but don't eat any of the soup they make. I've heard a couple stories about people eating it and honestly I'm not interested in eating it." Jennifer laughed a bit.

"Pass the cafeteria is just more halls and bathrooms. If you walk down further you'll see the classrooms." Jennifer said walking down the hallway.

Jennifer smiled back. "It really is a nice place." Jennifer said walking into her classroom opening one drawer getting a key out. "Here this is for our room. Just in case it's locked and I'm not around to get a key and unlock it." Jennifer said handing her the key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back