• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy academy de feast

Jennifer backed a little bit from watching. "Wait he's a snake?" That's kind of creepy. Jennifer just turned around and started unpacking her things. She stared at her tarantula necklace for while. She was told to only wear it if she felt threatened or dangered. She thought to herself for a moment. "I shouldn't be in danger everyone does seem somewhat friendly here." She put down the tarantula necklace in her jewelry box. It glowed bright red when she put it in there. After unpacking her things she was off to go to some classes.

Venoss hisses, eating a living rat that scurried on the floor. "Ulp chomp ulp" the large buldge showed the rodent sliding down the human snakes mouth.

"Must be one of the mysterious guys. Don't talk much and you don't know much about him." Anyway I need to go. I have my first class soon and I really don't want to be late on my first day. That would be embarrassing. I then left. I looked down on the schedule and saw first class is with Mr.Yaruko. "Great back with demon boy." I said laughing and walking to class.

Mr yaruko was writting on a chalkboard "hmm...good good, im glad your on time"

Venoss was coiled on the desk waiting for the lesson to begin.

I just sat there writing up my report when I saw the clock I saw it was 5 after 8 so I ran into mr. yaruko room and put my paper on his desk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr yaruko wags his tail "keh well this is a great class, now then ill tell you somthing now we learn about how humans can be treated....so tell me why do you hate humans"

o_o I had a blank look on my face. I had an idea for the answer but I was praying that he wouldn't call on me. Just hoping for someone else to answer.

Mr yaruko smiled "you...tell me" he pointed to the girl with the obvious blank stare on her face "just a single word"

Venoss hisses "heh heh....new brat~, she wont know shes just a feild mousey~ kuhuhuhu~"

I wanted to drop my head on my desk. First day and teacher doesn't even think to be kind enough to give me a break. Above that I need a single word. " T-- Th-- There Jerks?" I said unsure. I really wanted to run out of that class and hide. I knew for a fact I was wrong. I mean that was probably the most stupidest answer in the history of answers in this school.

Venoss snickered "heh ba-"

Mr yaruko flying kicks venoss to the ground "correct..however jerks evolved from failure to understand ya see"

Venoss laid under the teachers foot T^T "why am i the one who got kicked kerooo~" he seemed to have words depicting his mood.

I just blushed and felt embarrassed, but glad that Mr. Yaruko did stop him and I was correct. After that I tried to stay quiet and stop with blank looks. I did actually learn something from that class number one is never to have a blank look or your going to be called on to answer a question.

Venoss looked "thank you kuhuuu~" he coiled around the girl that helped him.

Mr yaruko smiled "now then....a human is bla bla bla bla"

Okay don't judge me, but I sort of zoned out of class. I couldn't help wondering why Venoss was laughing at me and why Lauren told me I had to experience this school to understand it. I didn't understand so far Mr. Yaruko seemed to be a kind caring person. No one except Venoss was being mean to me.

Elsa scoffs and flutters her shredded fairy wings. "You were saying?" She says putting her feet on her desk and glaring at him with dragon eyes.

Jennifer heard that and kept just thinking in her mind. "Venoss is nothing but a real jerk!" She figured she should act a little bit like fairy girl and ignore Venoss and just talk to him like he's nothing. Sadly though Jennifer knew that she's shy and blushes a bit when she get's into situations like that. Being a new girl was not going to be fun for sure. Hopefully it will get better but for right now it's just going to be a nightmare. Jennifer then snapped out of it and got back into learning the lesson for the day.

Elsa crosses her arms and bows a strand of hair out of her face, then uses magic to make it spikey again. She then folds her wings and tries to block class out

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr yaruko fluttets his wings "hmmm is some one bothering you, jennifer " he looks at venoss, as the snake slithered away

I looked up at Mr. Yaruko. I really didn't want to make an enemy by getting Venoss in trouble I figured it would be best to just lie. "No it's just being new here. I'm still confused and a little bit lost here but yeah I'm fine. Thanks for asking though." I then started grabbing my things getting ready for the next class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back