[Absolute Power] Between Mirrors

Well, this instance of the universe is being built up a bit, and most players are new to both.

Thankfully, everything you need should be in a download link on the main page, with more information available on request - if you are comfortable with picking things up alongside the others

I will have to think about it, I don't want to overload myself with games (again) but I do approve of the concept Grey.

Arrrgh >___< I've been thinking on a character for awhile, and I've yet to formulate something I like or approve of yet. So as not to hold it up I'm gonna withdraw since inspiration has departed me :/

Feel free to ask for someone to talk to, if you want to talk it out, either way. Sure everyone would be willing to help you make a character if you change your mind.

Monalfie said:
Feel free to ask for someone to talk to, if you want to talk it out, either way. Sure everyone would be willing to help you make a character if you change your mind.
I was thinking of someone who was mentored into the idea that nature sorta needs their help. Mankind with its tools, numbers and tenacity will eventually overcome and domineer nature entirely under its control. So nature might need some modifications to even the fight.

And then I realized that's more or less entirely what the old Simic Combine were doing.

After that I was tossing around the idea of someone interested in the physical perfection of the self (their image of perfection at least) but it kinda petered out and I zonked out of ideas.

Both the Simic angle and the physical perfection angle are appropriate, and both in various ways contribute to the ultimate collapse of the era.

GODDAMNIT ALICE YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU GRASP THE GREATER ARTISTIC TRAGEDY OF FALLEN UTOPIA FUCKING ROCK & ROLL WITH THE HUBRIS GODDAMN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*installs additional mouths at seven different locations to assist with the shouting*

All right all right! We'll undergo a period of more stubborn review on this subject and possibly, maybe interrogate some members of WotC.

Oh they'll care when they're tied to a chair and I have a tank full of sharks with frikkin' laser beams on their foreheads. They'll have to care then.

...I need another mage so we can cobble our stuff together to mount magical lasers on magical sharks.

2beXv

I am not sure about lasers but Leif can add LIGHTNING to the sharks. This of course may have adverse effects in water...

Just gotta add some Eel stuff to make them resistant to the electricity, I think that's how science works.

As a Conduit I can make them....resistant to having their lightning and lazors taken away...

Hmm.

My powers seem less kick-ass by comparison >.> <.<

Also; we would need a Torchbearer to have anything resembling a lazer. It would be a beam of pure, concentrated sunlight ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back