A Visit to the Upper World - Out of Character

19, not 16. And if i was a woman and my traveling companion bought me tampons, I'd probably be glad he did. It's like buying condoms at the local pharmacy, you'll probably run into someone you know, and you don't necessarily want them knowing you're having sex

And he's completely rational, he hasn't done anything 'crazy' yet

Last edited by a moderator:
MyrnaCat13 said:
Anti-social much with Marilyn? xD
Well it isn't that she is antisocial so much as she doesn't get people. She views them as judgemental, shallow husks who all want something in the end.

Liralli said:
Well it isn't that she is antisocial so much as she doesn't get people. She views them as judgemental, shallow husks who all want something in the end.
Alright, that makes a bit more sense then.

Alstromeria said:
He's just attracted to clouds and likes dinging noises xD
Then why isn't his sexuality 'Cloud-sexual'? He seems to like the evaporated water enough. xD

And Dinging noises? That's like me with bells. xD

GreenIV said:
Hey GM, when d'ya intend on introducing the main antagonist?
Uh...sorry guys...

I'll be gone on a rode trip for a while after tomorrow, so I'll introduce the antagonist now, but just want you guys to know that I'll be gone for a while from the site... :(

GreenIV said:
Roadtrips are fun! We'll just have Shīre k.o'd or something until you get back :)
I'd actually wait since there is a lot actually gonna happen now. Maybe I'll let you guys do that, but I'll have to see how that will work

Anyways, hmm. Let's search the room for anything that could be used as a weapon.

There's a trash can, a needle in the boy's arm next to me, and possibly a toilet paper rack in the bathroom. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, depends on the room. Big city, so long term rooms tend to have all kinds of neat things. Was going to surprise everyone with a toilet plunger....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back