A Visit to the Upper World - Out of Character

I honestly think we should wait for eevee to get back, i wouldn't want to be left behind, and my next post will involve everyone

The reason he went out was because he honestly didn't expect marilyn to stay with sulfur, he think's she's gone for good. And he doesn't want to sleep sitting down, so of course, he finds a cloud, because those are the best places to sleep ever

Well, i could write that clouds are actually the forms of peoples souls who became clouds before there was a heaven, or a hell, and he was actually gettingng souls to make his own little cloud army, and settle down with a cloud wife and have twelve little cloud children who he floated around with every day, but then i'd have to say that he was dating the clouds before that and that'd just be weird

Actually, that's a good idea, KG's hoarding souls so he can wake the clouds and take over the universe with them.

Alstromeria said:
Well, i could write that clouds are actually the forms of peoples souls who became clouds before there was a heaven, or a hell, and he was actually gettingng souls to make his own little cloud army, and settle down with a cloud wife and have twelve little cloud children who he floated around with every day, but then i'd have to say that he was dating the clouds before that and that'd just be weird
Alstromeria said:
Actually, that's a good idea, KG's hoarding souls so he can wake the clouds and take over the universe with them.
xD I'm laughing so hard right now

You know, competitive vaping exists. Whenever im sad i watch it to make myself feel like less of a looser xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back