A Visit to the Upper World - Out of Character

Actually, I drove with my father from SoCal to souther Oregon, and tomorrow to Central Washington. To help him move, I mean. Your quest marker is a moving objective.

Last edited by a moderator:
@GreenIV

Hey, i mentioned it before, but heaven forged steel burns the flesh of demons. The only reason KG can handle it is because the heaven forged steel is the flesh on his hands now. Sulfur would have needed some gloves or a cart to transport the material.

KG's special, my dude, don't go stealin mah thunder xD

I wanna know how shire can hear a window smash from two floors away, she's got talent

Either that, or she's just selectively deaf xD

Last edited by a moderator:
xD lmao

I almost forgot about that. First it was the thing with what MRI meant and now he's thinking about that time of the month. Wtf

MyrnaCat13 said:
xD lmao
I almost forgot about that. First it was the thing with what MRI meant and now he's thinking about that time of the month. Wtf
He's an odd one, that's for sure!

But let's be honest, being the only sane male of the 'family' capable of shopping rationally, wouldn't it be encumbent on him to purchase objects of that nature to spare the girls the trip to the store?

Alstromeria said:
But let's be honest, being the only sane male of the 'family' capable of shopping rationally, wouldn't it be encumbent on him to purchase objects of that nature to spare the girls the trip to the store?
Bruh, how is he sane? He's got white hair at supposedly age 16, he's going around busting through windows and ringing bells like a child. xD

And Women are SUPPOSED to go shopping!!! xD

Well I mean, Marilyn ain't gonna argue, not going to the store means not dealing with people. Let the crazy dude shop for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back