A Visit to the Upper World - Out of Character

Why is there so much at one time?! I have Super posting to Shīre's father, and then you guys show up like "Alright alright alright!!!"

xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Shīre's father could totally do an MRI scan on Sulfur's brain and see he doesn't have seizures but see that he is in a coma. If he does that, this is bad news bears D:

GreenIV said:
Shīre's father could totally do an MRI scan on Sulfur's brain and see he doesn't have seizures but see that he is in a coma. If he does that, this is bad news bears D:
Good idea. >:3

GreenIV said:
Actually, having Your brain go into a hard-shutdown like Sulfur's did would qualify as a seizure, and show the same symptoms. However, it would be clear he hadn't been having repetitive seizures. Given that seizures only leave permanent markings on the brain after prolonged symptoms, KG's story would check out completely with an MRI

That's true, as KG never did mention how long the seizures were. once Sulfur's in a med-bed, I'll write up a super long post

My guy's comatose. I was gonna post as soon as he was put into proper medical care, so I'd have a good post.

GreenIV said:
My guy's comatose. I was gonna post as soon as he was put into proper medical care, so I'd have a good post.
heeeeee caaaaaaaan stilllllllllll HEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DX By the Gods!

Just give us the thoughts and stuff from the characters, please.

It might help with the story and maybe even get an idea for what the rest of us should write.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back