A Visit to the Upper World - Out of Character

Alstromeria said:
you're just here to open doors and look pretty. Are we clear?
OMFG IM DYING xD

Dude, KG and Marilyn should live together. This is amazing xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Alstromeria said:
KG's a friggin' fallen angel, do you think, in all his busy schedule, making deals, getting poor fools to sign contracts, punking out angels, saving Sulfur's sorry ass from other demons, stealing SOULS, that he'd have time for a girlfriend?
Besides. He's still in love with the sky. He's romantically involved with a cloud, remember?

GreenIV said:
Sulfur's screwed, isn't he? KG and Marilyn will get locked into hours of banter.
Actually not really, KG will try to keep talking to a minimum. He doesn't exactly trust marilyn yet, and she doesn't even know his name.

Ya know, this brings up an interesting speculation. What do people think seeing KG carrying Sulfur around?

GreenIV said:
Ya know, this brings up an interesting speculation. What do people think seeing KG carrying Sulfur around?
He's a 4000-year-old teenager who's just barely hanging onto that title with white hair and baggy clothes. Furthermore, he's carrying an emo-child on his back who just appears to be sleeping. If they don't know KG's calling Sulfur his 'brother' now, they probably just think he's weird.

Anyways. Beddy-bye time for me.

And heads up eevee, i'll be flying down to florida day after tomorrow. I'll try to post as much as I can, and I plan on doing so unless prevented.

Alstromeria said:
Anyways. Beddy-bye time for me.
And heads up eevee, i'll be flying down to florida day after tomorrow. I'll try to post as much as I can, and I plan on doing so unless prevented.
Florida?

GM says he's an overgrown child, Lira says he's a nice kid. Alstro say's he's a psychopath. And Sulfur, despite all of this, thinks everyone is pretty neat. ohh, this upcoming post is gonna be goooooooood

i would love to but my ticket is currently burning in hell

I do thoroughly enjoy trains, but I do not have a ticket in my possession. My dearest apologies, madam. I will go get a spot of tea and crumpets.

GreenIV said:
i would love to but my ticket is currently burning in hell

I do thoroughly enjoy trains, but I do not have a ticket in my possession. My dearest apologies, madam. I will go get a spot of tea and crumpets.
xD do hurry back darling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back