A Visit to the Upper World - Out of Character

I wanted him to be like ultra powerful. There's no way we're kicking his ass, yeah. What I had in mind is that KG and Sulfur eventually get a helluva lot stronger then fight Moloch.

Sulfur mentions that damn, it looks like "you're like, an angel magnet aren't you demon-bro?" Moloch is like 'what other angels?' And then sulfur is just his crazy self, KG explains that he he's a fallen angel and has a 'pending offer' with Raguel. Even moloch wouldn't want to mess with an archangel and his buddies.

It should be noted the only reason KG was able to talk down raguel was because they had history together. He'd probably bring it to a close loss in a 1v1 situation and would probably end up running before that.

Dude, KG's got ahold of Moloch's blade wit his hand. He shouldn't be able to move it other than to pull it back

Alstromeria said:
Dude, KG's got ahold of Moloch's blade wit his hand. He shouldn't be able to move it other than to pull it back
I said it wrong. I meant that it made him draw the blade away from KG(which, I guess makes him pull it out)

Alright, I'm sorry. I understand this has happened before, but it was for the same reason. I don't want any hostility on a site where you don't know the other person at all. Good luck with the rp and I'll see you around.

Woot! I'll go ahead and work up a post but I'll wait til later to post it. I just don't want to flood the stream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back