• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Vigilante/Villain Life

@Mumu Kokatsuna Dem jokes. Here is my gif of the day.

tumblr_inline_o3nc3bVVsY1sdrala_500.gif

Sorry for being a jerk earlier. My life has been a roller coaster for the last week and I finally got off of it. I might go to sleep soon tho. What'd I miss?

G3 is actually a combat armor made by the police department. If you look way back in the rp, you should find the face claim. I'm on mobile, so it'll be hard to give a picture. Everyone thinks it's a robot, since it looks like one.

YoungX said:
G3 is actually a combat armor made by the police department. If you look way back in the rp, you should find the face claim. I'm on mobile, so it'll be hard to give a picture. Everyone thinks it's a robot, since it looks like one.
I see so...are you guys being villains or heroes atm I just need to know which side to put the Molten Man on.

Zach is a villain yes. Former leader of the Red Devils, one of the most prominent gangs in Blackfall. Then G3 showed up and kicked their asses, and arrested most of them. Zach went into hiding to prepare.

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
Zach is a villain yes. Former leader of the Red Devils, one of the most prominent gangs in Blackfall. Then G3 showed up and kicked their asses, and arrested most of them. Zach went into hiding to prepare.
But are vigilantes accepted by the police? Or will Molten Man end up fighting G3 himself?

Crystal Cali]I think I keep calling [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33143-alphaius/ said:
@Alphaius[/URL] 's character "Raging Bull" when it's supposed to be "Tank" .... my bad xD
It's ok the raging bull is the name he went by before.

I'm not gonna be able to get on tomorrow, so Akira's kinda in her super-focused state for how ever much time passes RP wise tomorrow when I'm gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back