• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Vigilante/Villain Life

Titanium has a maximum tensile strength of 138000psi at a half inch of thickness equivalent to 69tons.

A wakizashi is a quarter inch thick so split that in half

About 35tons of pressure is what would be required to shatter it

Tawara's basic level of strength is around ten tons but with the climbing capacity, combined with what he has been through at the moment it would well exceed 100tons. SCIENCE

@Salex

However don't fret if you can afford a butler you can afford to replace the blade it would only cost about 18,000$ to replace.

(I went to school for welding,and am currently going to school for metallurgy;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alphaius said:
(B')That moment when you realize the hulk is also a scientist.
yes true but maybe another way he couldve broke it was by the fact i mentioned the wakizashi was an alloy, also the wakizashi he uses is different from traditional wakizashi

and how does a human exert 100 tons of pressure, he could crush diamond by that point (metaphorically) im no scientist but i am the smartest in science in my school @Alphaius

Salex said:
yes true but maybe another way he couldve broke it was by the fact i mentioned the wakizashi was an alloy, also the wakizashi he uses is different from traditional wakizashi
and how does a human exert 100 tons of pressure, he could crush diamond by that point (metaphorically) im no scientist but i am the smartest in science in my school @Alphaius
Ah ah ah re read your Cs the katana is an alloy and the wakizashi is pure titanium. But even if that was the case the best alloy you could add would be tungsten which would add 3/4 more to the strength of the blade so we could be generous and double it to 70tons.

And Tawara is a metahuman...I know it sounds OP but he does have weaknesses,ones that can be easily capitalized on. Standing your ground against him is the most Ill advised tactic one can take.

That was just a taste of what he can become, each muscle surge doubles his strength and there is no upward limit,if you let him he can become strong enough to juggle aircraft carriers.

;D

Alphaius said:
Ah ah ah re read your Cs the katana is an alloy and the wakizashi is pure titanium. But even if that was the case the best alloy you could add would be tungsten which would add 3/4 more to the strength of the blade so we could be generous and double it to 70tons.
And Tawara is a metahuman...I know it sounds OP but he does have weaknesses,ones that can be easily capitalized on. Standing your ground against him is the most Ill advised tactic one can take.

That was just a taste of what he can become, each muscle surge doubles his strength and there is no upward limit,if you let him he can become strong enough to juggle aircraft carriers.

;D
my question by his muscle mass increase wouldnt his body get too heavy even he cannot support himself? and also i did, i remember i wrote he remade his wakizashi, altough if i didnt i must have been sleepy. and by my personal opinion tungsten and titanium has a density too heavy, thus i chose aluminium as it is quite powerful yet still lightweight as a ninja needs to be fast

also forgive me if im speaking a little giberish rn, its 5:46 am currently and i have not gone to bed @Alphaius

Salex said:
my question by his muscle mass increase wouldnt his body get too heavy even he cannot support himself? and also i did, i remember i wrote he remade his wakizashi, altough if i didnt i must have been sleepy. and by my personal opinion tungsten and titanium has a density too heavy, thus i chose aluminium as it is quite powerful yet still lightweight as a ninja needs to be fast
also forgive me if im speaking a little giberish rn, its 5:46 am currently and i have not gone to bed @Alphaius
His muscle mass doesn't grow. The muscles grow stronger...if it's any consolation you were the first to draw blood on him. But when it comes to physical strength. Nothing is stronger than Tawara.

YoungX said:
@Alphaius @Salex The next fight you two have should be a long and scientific fight.
I'm down if he dies I've already got my next character in mind

If he doesn't well that won't be my problem now will it MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Alphaius said:
I'm down if he dies I've already got my next character in mind
If he doesn't well that won't be my problem now will it MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Look at the hamster as you read this

Alphaius said:
His muscle mass doesn't grow. The muscles grow stronger...if it's any consolation you were the first to draw blood on him. But when it comes to physical strength. Nothing is stronger than Tawara.
muscle cannot grow stronger without gaining mass, as muscle is stronger because of the energy it uses it needs more muscle to become stronger, thus without making muscle you cant make muscle stronger, and that hamster it terrifying @Alphaius

Salex said:
muscle cannot grow stronger without gaining mass, as muscle is stronger because of the energy it uses it needs more muscle to become stronger, thus without making muscle you cant make muscle stronger, and that hamster it terrifying @Alphaius
Ahhhh but they can my friend you must simply increase the molecular density of the muscle fibers. Adding more carbon molecules and forming them into triangular ladder patterns similar to a DNA strand but with a third prong...repeating this process consecutively will triple the strength of the material without adding actual mass.

The concept is called Nano-Laddering.

(At least I didn't say something stupid like a combination of gamma radiation and bipolar xD )

Alphaius said:
Ahhhh but they can my friend you must simply increase the molecular density of the muscle fibers. Adding more carbon molecules and forming them into triangular ladder patterns similar to a DNA strand but with a third prong...repeating this process consecutively will triple the strength of the material without adding actual mass.
The concept is called Nano-Laddering.

(At least I didn't say something stupid like a combination of gamma radiation and bipolar xD )
you mentioned about increasing the molecular density, if you increase the density yes adding more dna strands and such will increase it's strength but such if you increase amount of density or adding dna strands an amount of mass will be made, although if you maybe rearrange the molecular structure of the atoms maybe there can be a possibility that it can be stronger without adding mass, sadly such technology is not yet discovered @Alphaius

Salex said:
you mentioned about increasing the molecular density, if you increase the density yes adding more dna strands and such will increase it's strength but such if you increase amount of density or adding dna strands an amount of mass will be made, although if you maybe rearrange the molecular structure of the atoms maybe there can be a possibility that it can be stronger without adding mass, sadly such technology is not yet discovered @Alphaius
Not in the real world perhaps but in RP nation anything is possible...

Mayhaps now is the time to invest in my creators Nano-Laddering design for you katana's?(*U*)

Alphaius said:
Not in the real world perhaps but in RP nation anything is possible...
Mayhaps now is the time to invest in my creators Nano-Laddering design for you katana's?(*U*)
.... nah, a katana's special attribute is that it is beauty and power combined, it is light yet heavy, if you ever pretended you used a katana altough its just a handle it is too light to be used effectively, a katana has two layers, outer shell is strong and hard but inner shell is weak, spongy and light metal, that's what makes a katana a beautiful machine of massacre, the beauty involved in a weapon @Alphaius

Salex said:
.... nah, a katana's special attribute is that it is beauty and power combined, it is light yet heavy, if you ever pretended you used a katana altough its just a handle it is too light to be used effectively, a katana has two layers, outer shell is strong and hard but inner shell is weak, spongy and light metal, that's what makes a katana a beautiful machine of massacre, the beauty involved in a weapon @Alphaius
Yes and the Damascus multiple fold style of forging contributed greatly to its beautiful murderous capacity... I suppose we can say that it wasn't shattered since he hadn't quite made it to thundercrack level but rest assured my friends your blades can and will be broken should they clash with Tawara again.

Alphaius said:
Yes and the Damascus multiple fold style of forging contributed greatly to its beautiful murderous capacity... I suppose we can say that it wasn't shattered since he hadn't quite made it to thundercrack level but rest assured my friends your blades can and will be broken should they clash with Tawara again.
heheh... i will be ready next time, just a question though, can tawara stand explosions as large as 5 dynamites? or shocks up to 500 volts?

Salex said:
heheh... i will be ready next time, just a question though, can tawara stand explosions as large as 5 dynamites? or shocks up to 500 volts?
He can survive explosions with yields in the megatons...As for lightening it may not kill him but it sure will F**k him up! His muscle spasms can break his own bones. Though I'd rather not have it resort to fatalities he is rehabilitatable but one would have to put him down read his Cs it has all the info in it and if your character has been tracking him for several weeks he would have most of this on record.

Keep in mind if you try to meet his force with force you will loose. A fool grabs a bull by the horns, a wise one sidesteps the bull.

Alphaius said:
He can survive explosions with yields in the megatons...As for lightening it may not kill him but it sure will F**k him up! His muscle spasms can break his own bones. Though I'd rather not have it resort to fatalities he is rehabilitatable but one would have to put him down read his Cs it has all the info in it and if your character has been tracking him for several weeks he would have most of this on record.
Keep in mind if you try to meet his force with force you will loose. A fool grabs a bull by the horns, a wise one sidesteps the bull.
no.... a wise one grabs a gun and shoots him, but a man with real pair of balls will grab a bull by its horn and yank it right outta there. but of course, a ninja assassinates, they master in killing instataneously, not head on assault @Alphaius

From the pressure waves damage on the beachfront you can get a rough estimate of at least 80 tons of force.

That's 711715 Newtons :D

@Salex

Alphaius said:
From the pressure waves damage on the beachfront you can get a rough estimate of at least 80 tons of force.
That's 711715 Newtons :D

@Salex
i wonder if that's enough to make peanut butter to diamond

Salex said:
i wonder if that's enough to make peanut butter to diamond
Diamonds are strong and all but they shatter even if you were to apply billions of newtons of force if it were constant pressure then it wouldn't shatter,on the other hand it is very weak to sudden impact able to be shattered by a child with a hammer. So it all depends on how you approach it

I like how some of you tagging in Stealown The Omega. It'll take awhile for a response since he's not on right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back