• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Vigilante/Villain Life

YoungX said:
I like how some of you tagging in Stealown The Omega. It'll take awhile for a response since he's not on right now.
well im doing it purposely, so when he'd come back he'd be showered in notifications :) im evil ik

Quiet Is Violent]Wait [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29184-salex/ said:
@Salex[/URL] how does he know about Mitchy she's never been caught or arrested or anything
he's a bloody modern ninja, he knows and trails everybody, hackers, thief, everyone criminal or vigilante he knows except for the ones that just came... think of him as an irl stalker @Quiet Is Violent

@Salex You should try and have your character not know like everyone's identity. Mitchy and Kai are two people who pretty much have secret lives. So at this point it feels like metagaming to a degree. Could you try and limit how much your character knows about people?

YoungX said:
@Salex You should try and have your character not know like everyone's identity. Mitchy and Kai are two people who pretty much have secret lives. So at this point it feels like metagaming to a degree. Could you try and limit how much your character knows about people?
well, sorry bout that but ill try to limit, but what i have done cannot really be undone, sorry bout that, but next time ill try

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Yeah okay I'm dropping out of this roleplay. Sorry guys.

[/QUOTE]
why?

My character keeps getting ignored. It's getting annoying. I have enough shit going on in my life, I don't want to waste energy in a roleplay where my character is continually shoved to the side.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]My character keeps getting ignored. It's getting annoying. I have enough shit going on in my life, I don't want to waste energy in a roleplay where my character is continually shoved to the side.

[/QUOTE]
well, i just arrived as well so im sorry if you keep getting ignored but hey, i never get ignored in an rp because of this motto i use in every rp "if you get ignored, then make some commotion", meaning if you keep getting ignored, then interact with someone, don't let them go to you. and also im sorry about what's happening in your life currently

I have tried to do just that, go up to someone and interact, at least five times and people just keep walking off. It's frustrating and honestly kind of mean.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]I have tried to do just that, go up to someone and interact, at least five times and people just keep walking off. It's frustrating and honestly kind of mean.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry if I am guilty of this.

My schedule is hectic and sometimes I show back up with over a hundred notifications. Work with the doctor and Tawara.

@CandidFox just a question, can i reveal your identity as doctor alice as wicked to the public in my upcoming post im currently writing? if not then alright ill think of something else, i thought it would be more appropriate to ask you first

Its kinda hard to reveal Alice's identity as Wicked (Even I dont know how < V >). Shadow doesn't have enough evidence to reveal that the doctor IS her. Which is why as Wicked, she acts a complete different person so he wouldn't know which one is her (Thus saying that Alice is not here and commenting on how she is sexy to be noticed easily like Alice). So i think you should try a different plan?? ^^;;;

CandidFox said:
Its kinda hard to reveal Alice's identity as Wicked (Even I dont know how < V >). Shadow doesn't have enough evidence to reveal that the doctor IS her. Which is why as Wicked, she acts a complete different person so he wouldn't know which one is her (Thus saying that Alice is not here and commenting on how she is sexy to be noticed easily like Alice). So i think you should try a different plan?? ^^;;;

hmmm, alright thanks!

I thought Wicked cuts the rope and Tawara ripped the hook from his skin and threw it out of the elevator.... < [] >

CandidFox said:
I thought Wicked cuts the rope and Tawara ripped the hook from his skin and threw it out of the elevator.... < [] >
oh, didn't see that post, altough i shot that grapple hook when tawara was in the office about to rush out i think you wouldn't know the hook but ill reedit my post now

tumblr_ntfh3sjdV51soke6ro1_400.gif

GIF of the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back