• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

RyanJXavier said:
You can be NICE about it you know? But nevermind now, just go to sleep then
You just played the drums rapt nicely though! That wasn't nice eitheeeeeer! *whines and flails from underneath the blanket* I don't wanna sleep either...

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]You just played the drums rapt nicely though! That wasn't nice eitheeeeeer! *whines and flails from underneath the blanket* I don't wanna sleep either...

[/QUOTE]
I'm suddenly jealous...I want that blanket.

RyanJXavier said:
I'm suddenly jealous...I want that blanket.
... *pokes my head out before clinging to the blanket* ... But it's mine...

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]*Flails as well for no reason* Haha

*TAKES THE BLANKET!* DON'T GIVE IT TO HIM!

[/QUOTE]
That's the spirit, Suzu!

WAIT WHAT

MY BLANKET!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I don't know xD I didn't even notice I typed Jeff until I read the post again.

[/QUOTE]
Were you thinking of Jethro? xD

Well I'm not replying to that post whole jump on jeff post since it was apparently directed to Jeff.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*calms down* Ooooh, oh. Gotcha...! *laughs quietly* He'll never suspect a-
Thing... *gets teary eyed and sniffles* Th-that was mean...!

[/QUOTE]
...Heh? Don't cry about it. Here. *gives you the blanket*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Were you thinking of Jethro? xD

[/QUOTE]
No I wasn't xD that's why I can't stop laughing. I used to have a crab named Jeff, a duck named Jeff, and a fish named Jeff xD

RyanJXavier said:
Well I'm not replying to that post whole jump on jeff post since it was apparently directed to Jeff.
...Heh? Don't cry about it. Here. *gives you the blanket*
*immediately cheers up and takes back the blanket* Woo! Thank you, Ryan!

Imma sleep for reals now. I'm far too tired to function xD Night guys! Love you all, and sweet dreams! ^w^ *huggles for everyone~*

Ohaaaaaaaaaayooooooooooooooooou

So I gave the apostles bacon and eggs, I gave the fire emblem bros waffles of course.

I brought y'all virtual bagels and a variety of virtual cream cheese woot!

SirBlazeALot said:
Ohaaaaaaaaaayooooooooooooooooou
So I gave the apostles bacon and eggs, I gave the fire emblem bros waffles of course.

I brought y'all virtual bagels and a variety of virtual cream cheese woot!
You're far too kind, waifu <3

Hey guys! I just got home! I had to wake up at 7 AM and it was a pain because I only got three hours of sleep last night but I passed out in the car so xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Hey guys! I just got home! I had to wake up at 7 AM and it was a pain because I only got three hours of sleep last night but I passed out in the car so xD

[/QUOTE]
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back