• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Three people to a bed. O.o there are nine of us.

Lol Anba is going to shit herself xD she's gonna be like, I'll just get my own hotel room.

[/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly! I was thinking that to begin with, haha.

SirBlazeALot said:
Time for those OT3's
Btw anyone kinda shippin Shanba rn or nah
Damn it! Remember when I joined and ya'll were like, you can't escape the shipping? And I was like, yeah, Anba probably won't be shipped? Well... She's been shipped.

RyanJXavier said:
I like ice cream cream puffs. You should try them some day.
I'll keep my eye out for them!

theglassangel said:
have you even been living, they're amaaazing (<3.<3)
I never even knew such a thing existed xD ^^;; Just like macaroni and cheese or grilled cheese. I've never had either of them, which baffles people a lot

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I'll keep my eye out for them!
I never even knew such a thing existed xD ^^;; Just like macaroni and cheese or grilled cheese. I've never had either of them, which baffles people a lot

[/QUOTE]
naw that's cool, i've never had mac and cheese either...just seemed gross, like pasta and cheddar *shudders*

theglassangel said:
naw that's cool, i've never had mac and cheese either...just seemed gross, like pasta and cheddar *shudders*
Yeah! It just sounds wrong! *shudders as well* Ireland is pretty tame; we just have potatoes 99.9% of the time with meals

MACARONI CHEESE IS ALL I CAN EAT RIGHT NOW!

I CANT CHEW ANYTHING.

TRUST ME, ITS HEAVEN IN A BOWL. ^\\\^

BTW, IM BACK FROM VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE.

One time I went to a friends house and we all grabbed a beer, we were ready to throw down. (I was the only girl.)

But before we started drinking our beer, Ricky and I already had one opened, we all grabbed a bowl of mac and cheese...this was actually my first time ever hanging out with these people lol.

But we were all eating and laughing then suddenly Ricky goes, "Wait guys...my friend once told me. If there's ever something you, don't, eat before drinking. It's mac and cheese." We all started laughing really hard. It was funny at the time but I typed this with a really straight face so it's not funny anymore.

But the beer causes the mac and cheese to swell, making you really bloated and puking that up is probably a pain. I don't know though xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]One time I went to a friends house and we all grabbed a beer, we were ready to throw down. (I was the only girl.)
But before we started drinking our beer, Ricky and I already had one opened, we all grabbed a bowl of mac and cheese...this was actually my first time ever hanging out with these people lol.

But we were all eating and laughing then suddenly Ricky goes, "Wait guys...my friend once told me. If there's ever something you, don't, eat before drinking. It's mac and cheese." We all started laughing really hard. It was funny at the time but I typed this with a really straight face so it's not funny anymore.

But the beer causes the mac and cheese to swell, making you really bloated and puking that up is probably a pain. I don't know though xD

[/QUOTE]
EWWW, that's gross. >~<

I'm eating mac and cheese right now, I really do not want to picture that. xD

theglassangel said:
preach my yuri lover

but then again, in canada, we have ketchup chips and poutine..
Wait whAT

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]One time I went to a friends house and we all grabbed a beer, we were ready to throw down. (I was the only girl.)

[/QUOTE]
EWWWWWW

Please say that last part didn't happen to you

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Wait whAT
EWWWWWW

[/QUOTE]
It didn't xD I don't really puke when I drink because I know my limit.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Wait whAT
EWWWWWW

[/QUOTE]
ketchup chips is basically tomato powder on potato chips, hence ketchup chips

poutine is the best thing everrr, it's french fries with gravy and cheese curds mixed together

HI! So; I was dining out, and could not post for the most part of the night.

(I actually studied Nagoya's coolest spots so Sho wouldn't look fake lol)

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]It didn't xD I don't really puke when I drink because I know my limit.

[/QUOTE]
Aaah, that's good! Puking is the worst; it makes me shudder just thinking about it...

... Oh god, if I ever drink, I'm gonna have to figure out my limits... That means getting all the bad things before knowing! *gasps before falling to my knees* NOOOOOOOOOO!

RyanJXavier said:
Within two ooc pages we went from ships to cream puffs to mac and cheese to drink limits.
My discoveries are amazing, I know.
That is the beauty of this chat xD

theglassangel said:
ketchup chips is basically tomato powder on potato chips, hence ketchup chips
poutine is the best thing everrr, it's french fries with gravy and cheese curds mixed together
O-O

where did this idea even come from

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]where did this idea even come from

[/QUOTE]
Intelligent young children who make "potions" out of left overs on tables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back