• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

i only have super vivid, colorful dreams where it sticks in my head for a while and you're like "what...the.."

like this one dream where me and my friends were in some sort of wooden cabin and these bright blue beetles showed up and my friends tried to kill them and for some reason, there was rock music playing in the background? it was a weird night xD

also..how do you lucid dream?

theglassangel said:
i only have super vivid, colorful dreams where it sticks in my head for a while and you're like "what...the.."
like this one dream where me and my friends were in some sort of wooden cabin and these bright blue beetles showed up and my friends tried to kill them and for some reason, there was rock music playing in the background? it was a weird night xD

also..how do you lucid dream?
Well it's kinda hard but basically a lucid dream is when ur in a dream but you know you're dreaming and so you can control your dream.

First, it helps to be reeeeally tired. Next, you're gonna wanna lay on your back and close your eyes. But as you close your eyes you have to let your body go to sleep, not your mind. Kinda weird right? I like to think about specific things that I'm familiar with, like when I did it today I thought about this RP.

After that you'll hit this weird state where you can't move your body but you're still conscious. DO NOT FIGHT THIS FEELING. Because then you'll go through sleep paralysis and that's not pleasant. Just go with it, you'll be witnessing the beginning of your brain crafting a base for a dream.

Then you'll find yourself in a reality that you can control. It takes some practice and I often experience a sensation of being pulled back, but I think that's just me trying to avoid waking up.

SirBlazeALot said:
Well it's kinda hard but basically a lucid dream is when ur in a dream but you know you're dreaming and so you can control your dream.
First, it helps to be reeeeally tired. Next, you're gonna wanna lay on your back and close your eyes. But as you close your eyes you have to let your body go to sleep, not your mind. Kinda weird right? I like to think about specific things that I'm familiar with, like when I did it today I thought about this RP.

After that you'll hit this weird state where you can't move your body but you're still conscious. DO NOT FIGHT THIS FEELING. Because then you'll go through sleep paralysis and that's not pleasant. Just go with it, you'll be witnessing the beginning of your brain crafting a base for a dream.

Then you'll find yourself in a reality that you can control. It takes some practice and I often experience a sensation of being pulled back, but I think that's just me trying to avoid waking up.
wait so if it's mind awake body asleep...does that mean mind asleep body awake is basically sleepwalking because that's happened to me before and it might help to think the other way around

theglassangel said:
wait so if it's mind awake body asleep...does that mean mind asleep body awake is basically sleepwalking because that's happened to me before and it might help to think the other way around
That's probably exactly it! I never thought of that.

SirBlazeALot said:
That's probably exactly it! I never thought of that.
i just bleeeew your miiiiiiiiiiid

i think having your body awake and your mind asleep is scarier because i heard about sleep conditions like having sleep sex or murdering someone in your sleep...the murderer didn't receive charges 'cause it wasn't on purpose

theglassangel said:
i just bleeeew your miiiiiiiiiiid
i think having your body awake and your mind asleep is scarier because i heard about sleep conditions like having sleep sex or murdering someone in your sleep...the murderer didn't receive charges 'cause it wasn't on purpose
I heard about that sleep walking murder case. That's super sad. I've only slept walked once to my knowledge and all I did was turn on a computer lol. My dad has slept walked and ripped shit out of the wall

SirBlazeALot said:
I heard about that sleep walking murder case. That's super dad. I've only slept walked once to my knowledge and all I did was turn on a computer lol. My dad has slept walked and ripped shit out of the wall
i just had a sleep bath, nothing too serious, my pjs still on though and the water was freezing

Ishiki tucks his face into things when he's sleeping xD

Like he'll shove his face into a pillow or the blanket and cover his face as he's sleeping, or maybe even someones hair! THEIR HAIR! It's something I do too, for some reason I have some weird thing where I can't breath comfortably unless I do so lol. (I've never tucked into someone's hair though xD )

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Three people to a bed. O.o there are nine of us.

Lol Anba is going to shit herself xD she's gonna be like, I'll just get my own hotel room.

[/QUOTE]
Time for those OT3's

Btw anyone kinda shippin Shanba rn or nah

SirBlazeALot said:
I dunno, I'm seeing some Ishiki x Anba here xD

Me: *Struts over to Ishiki and waves hand towards cigarette*

Light me. (:*)

Ishiki: (-n-)

Me: *Waves hand again, points to cigarette* (>u>)

Ishiki: (>A>) Go on somewhere.

Me: *Gasp!* Ishiki you asshole! (TAT)

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I dunno, I'm seeing some Ishiki x Anba here xD
Me: *Struts over to Ishiki and waves hand towards cigarette*

Light me. (:*)

Ishiki: (-n-)

Me: *Waves hand again, points to cigarette* (>u>)

Ishiki: (>A>) Go on somewhere.

Me: *Gasp!* Ishiki you asshole! (TAT)

[/QUOTE]
It definitely fits.

Ishimaki is my OTP tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back