• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Hey guys! I just got home! I had to wake up at 7 AM and it was a pain because I only got three hours of sleep last night but I passed out in the car so xD

[/QUOTE]
Woo! Welcome back!

And a heads up! I'm away to a Con tomorrow, but I don't know what time I'll get home or if I'll be able to get on at all, but I'll try my hardest to keep you all up to date! ^-^

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lmfao xD I love your picture @Wataru Hasn't posted in a bit so I don't wanna get too far without him.

[/QUOTE]
The last two days have been quite rushed to me sorry! I'll post asap!

How the rooms are going to be divided?

Wataru said:
The last two days have been quite rushed to me sorry! I'll post asap!
How the rooms are going to be divided?
No I'm not rushing! TAKE YOUR TIME! I just didn't wanna get too far without you. And I've got a picture in Settings/Location on how the rooms will be divided...there are three beds and 9 people...let's say two people could fit comfortably on each bed, but three would be a little squishy.

RyanJXavier said:
...*winks*
...? *blinks, tilting my head to the side*

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Waddya mean what's up with me!? What's up with you! FOOL

*Cries* I just kidduuun. Dun take it to heart.

[/QUOTE]
*pats Suzu's head comfortingly* There, there. It's okie.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Waddya mean what's up with me!? What's up with you! FOOL

*Cries* I just kidduuun. Dun take it to heart.

[/QUOTE]
( :o )(>_>)(:'()

RyanJXavier said:
HEAT LAMP?! *moves my face away* Suzy how could you
I WAS JUST HELPING!

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I haven't posted in the OOC all day.
What's up with all of y'all? :-)

[/QUOTE]
Good, good c: how're you my yaoi partner.

GUYS

TWO QUESTIONS

FIRST; WHICH CUTE BLONDE SHOULD I COSPLAY AS TOMORROW?

Krista.jpg

The harness is slightly broken at one side, but I'mma patch it up soon and it should be all good! Buuuuuut... RYAN/ANY OTHER GUY DON'T READ ON FROM HERE PLEASE, I'LL DIE FROM EMBARRASSMENT

Only girls? Good... The strap that goes over my chest, like, really highlights my boobs and I can't do anything about it...

OR

93b784e42170190262469a8e5e2de584.jpg

The dress isn't the actual dress; it's a normal white one that I have in my closet, and I have to wear a pair of flip flops that kill my feet. The pain is worth it, of course. And, uh, with the dress... If it's windy, then it goes everywhere and I don't appreciate that. Last con I was at and wore it I spent the whole time outside holding down the dress at the front and back so nothing would show xD

?

SECOND!

Do you think I could get into an 18+ event when I'm 17 and hanging out with a ton of 19-28 year olds? Just curious... Not as important as the first question.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]GUYS
TWO QUESTIONS

FIRST; WHICH CUTE BLONDE SHOULD I COSPLAY AS TOMORROW?

Krista.jpg

The harness is slightly broken at one side, but I'mma patch it up soon and it should be all good! Buuuuuut... RYAN/ANY OTHER GUY DON'T READ ON FROM HERE PLEASE, I'LL DIE FROM EMBARRASSMENT

Only girls? Good... The strap that goes over my chest, like, really highlights my boobs and I can't do anything about it...

OR

93b784e42170190262469a8e5e2de584.jpg

The dress isn't the actual dress; it's a normal white one that I have in my closet, and I have to wear a pair of flip flops that kill my feet. The pain is worth it, of course. And, uh, with the dress... If it's windy, then it goes everywhere and I don't appreciate that. Last con I was at and wore it I spent the whole time outside holding down the dress at the front and back so nothing would show xD

?

SECOND!

Do you think I could get into an 18+ event when I'm 17 and hanging out with a ton of 19-28 year olds? Just curious... Not as important as the first question.

KRISTA!!!

KRISTA IS A CUTIE PIE!

Second, I don't know dude, older people scare me. If you're comfortable with them though, go right ahead. ^.^

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]KRISTA!!!
KRISTA IS A CUTIE PIE!

Second, I don't know dude, older people scare me. If you're comfortable with them though, go right ahead. ^.^

[/QUOTE]
OKAY

THANK YOU

Nah, nah! They're all chill! They took me under their wings at my last con, one of them is now my mum, another my dad, and to be honest, they're nothing like what their ages would suggest xD I thought they were all late teens until they told me

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I like Krista too! c:

[/QUOTE]
*nods* That's a definite Krista then! I even have the flower crown~ ^-^

theglassangel said:
hell yea krista
also, a lot of people dress provocatively in cosplay events so

dooooo it if you really want to, i doubt they'll pay any mind ^-^
Mmmmm, I guess that's true... But it's still really embarrassing ;//^//;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back