• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

theglassangel said:
not every one 'cause that'll take forever but like i'll name my favorite from every disney animated movie
I would, but I'm getting reeeeally sleepy ;~; I can't think straight, but don't wanna sleep either...

But other than that...I don't know any disney songs lol xD I'm not a huge fan or anything like I am for anime and Gone in Sixty Seconds and NICHOLAS CAGE!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]BERMUDA TRIANGLE!
YOUR MIDDLE TOE NAIL!

Not that you asked me.... (:3)(:3)

[/QUOTE]
Exactly why I didn't ask you SUZY.

I love Disney tbh.

Personally, I'm a fan of Lady and the Tramp, Fox and the Hound, Lion King, 101 Dalmatians...stuff like that.

I loved animals as a kid, and I still do!

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I love Disney tbh.
Personally, I'm a fan of Lady and the Tramp, Fox and the Hound, Lion King, 101 Dalmatians...stuff like that.

[/QUOTE]
I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE FOX AND THE HOUND! I've seen it sooooo many times and it's so heart breaking!

RyanJXavier said:
Exactly why I didn't ask you SUZY.
IT'S SUZU OR DANNII!

[/QUOTE]
ohmygosh i'm scared of squirrels and goats so idk if i'm an animal lover xD

Wataru said:
Night everyone!
Night! ^-^

[/QUOTE]
*agrees with all these amazing choices* Fox and the Hound was a movie that me and my sister watched a lot together; it means a lot to me. Same with the sequel of Lady and the Tramp, that's where we got my dog's name, Scamp, from ^^

Wataru said:
Night everyone!
gnight dude

theglassangel said:
wait why is this a question?
I'll somehow incorporate it into my post

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE FOX AND THE HOUND! I've seen it sooooo many times and it's so heart breaking!

IT'S SUZU OR DANNII!

[/QUOTE]
Sassy Suzy

theglassangel said:
Squirrels? lol

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE FOX AND THE HOUND! I've seen it sooooo many times and it's so heart breaking!

IT'S SUZU OR DANNII!

[/QUOTE]
AMEN. AMEN.

Btw, Ishiki's thing about Maki's thighs is killing me.

I love it. xD

theglassangel said:
Squirrels are genuinely terrifying. I saw one jump out of a portable toilet and attack my friend's face while we were on a field trip. Super terrifying.

Goats, on the contrary, or super duper cute! Like the baby ones are so small, and the little noises they make, and their little tiny tongues. Agh, I could go on. xD

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]AMEN. AMEN.
Btw, Ishiki's thing about Maki's thighs is killing me.

I love it. xD

Squirrels are genuinely terrifying. I saw one jump out of a portable toilet and attack my friend's face while we were on a field trip. Super terrifying.

Goats, on the contrary, or super duper cute! Like the baby ones are so small, and the little noises they make, and their little tiny tongues. Agh, I could go on. xD

[/QUOTE]
I've had a dog come hurdling at me once while I was on a walk. I braced myself and stood with my legs gaped and once he was a little close, I yelled in a really loud voice while kicking it in the face...I say he but I don't know what the gender was.

And when my dog plays with me, he gets really scary and it looks like he's attacking me. He bit my face once. I was like "OWOHAHAD!" And my dad started laughing.

Then I've got my snake that has bitten me four times already. My little sisters dog bites me a lot too whenever I try to pick him up.

Then there's the time where I got kicked by a pregnant horse and flew. I FLEW.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I've had a dog come hurdling at me once while I was on a walk. I braced myself and stood with my legs gaped and once he was a little close, I yelled in a really loud voice while kicking it in the face...I say he but I don't know what the gender was.
And when my dog plays with me, he gets really scary and it looks like he's attacking me. He bit my face once. I was like "OWOHAHAD!" And my dad started laughing.

Then I've got my snake that has bitten me four times already. My little sisters dog bites me a lot too whenever I try to pick him up.

Then there's the time where I got kicked by a pregnant horse and flew. I FLEW.

[/QUOTE]
... My dogs have never bitten me before.. O-O

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I have a german shepherd and a small rat looking thing xD

[/QUOTE]
woah i think i stumbled into your house somehow 'cause ya know that rat looking thing might be me xD

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I have a german shepherd and a small rat looking thing xD

[/QUOTE]
I have a Doberman Pinscher, like Alpha from UP! But she's much sweeter, she's kind of like a giant baby. She has doggie OCD, and she's scared of leaving the carpet. ^\\\^

theglassangel said:
woah i think i stumbled into your house somehow 'cause ya know that rat looking thing might be me xD
I'm pretty sure you look better than Belle from that Disney movie. Don't be hard on yourself, beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back