• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

Suzumaki Arakai]*Stubbornly looks away* Hmph. *Looks back then away* Hmph. *Looks back.* ..... *Gross sobbing* UWAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! LEAAAAFFFFYYYYY! *GLOMPS LEAF!* [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4657-ryanjxavier/ said:
@RyanJXavier[/URL] @Leaf Fi
W-woah! *releases Ryan and pats Suzu* D-don't cry! I'll hug you too! *shifts, turning around to hug you* There!

Suzumaki Arakai]*Super frown* You never called me dude/miss/awesome/person! WHERE'S MY GRATITUDE RYAN!? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4657-ryanjxavier/ said:
@RyanJXavier[/URL]

*Points to closet* Go!

Go and think about what you've done!
*raises a brow* Why the closet?

Wataru said:
*sHIPPING INTENSIFIES*
I haven't seen this line in a while.

@RyanJXavier[/URL] @Leaf Fi
I'm sorry fabulous, gorgeous, beautiful eyed, awesome, red headed goddess.

RyanJXavier said:
*keeps my arms around you* Hm? But this is natural. *winks*
@Wataru @Wataru @Wataru lol

@Zero Gravity Thanks dude/miss/beautiful and awesome person
Awww, thank you. ^///^

Suzumaki Arakai]*Super frown* You never called me dude/miss/awesome/person! WHERE'S MY GRATITUDE RYAN!? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4657-ryanjxavier/ said:
@RyanJXavier[/URL]

*Points to closet* Go!

Go and think about what you've done!
It's okay Suzu. You got meee. :-) *huggles you*

*Hugs leafy and stares at ryan* Shishishi *Sticks tongue out* UWAHAHAHAAAAA!

AND THE CLOSET IS THE ONLY THING HERE TO SEND YOU AWAY IN!

Actually O.o this is like a dream. If we want something! WE'VE GOT IT!

*Begins eating random baby back ribs* See what I mean?

*Points rib at ryan* DON'T YOU MAKE FUN OF ME FOOL!!!!~ c: huehue

It's good to have ye back Ryan!

*Lights birthday cake.* Here you go leaf.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO~ YOU~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LEA-FY~

AND MANY MORE! ON CHANNEL FOUR~ AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE~~! ON CHANNEL FIVE! YOU LOST A SHOE ON CHANNEL TWO! YOUR....I CAN'T THINK OF ANY MORE.

*RUNS TO ZERO SOBBING GROSSLY* ZEEEEERRRROOOOOO!!!! *HUGGLES* UWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

RyanJXavier said:
I'm sorry, were you expecting a birthday kiss?
*turns a dark red and shakes my head frantically* N-n-no thank you!! I-I'm all g-good!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]*Hugs leafy and stares at ryan* Shishishi *Sticks tongue out* UWAHAHAHAAAAA!

AND MANY MORE! ON CHANNEL FOUR~ AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE~~! ON CHANNEL FIVE! YOU LOST A SHOE ON CHANNEL TWO! YOUR....I CAN'T THINK OF ANY MORE.

[/QUOTE]
xD Thank you, Suzu! Love ya! *blows out candles before eating some of the cake*

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]*Hugs leafy and stares at ryan* Shishishi *Sticks tongue out* UWAHAHAHAAAAA!

[/QUOTE]
It's okay, I love you~!

*pats shoulder and cuddles you while you sob* It's okiee. You are a beautiful Suzumaki-chan, I love you a million times. ^///^

Oh yeah, where you live, it's your official birthday, isn't it Leaf?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET CUPCAKE.

I LOVE YOU FOREVER.

MY AMAZING LITTLE LEAF. <3

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]It's okay, I love you~!
*pats shoulder and cuddles you while you sob* It's okiee. You are a beautiful Suzumaki-chan, I love you a million times. ^///^

Oh yeah, where you live, it's your official birthday, isn't it Leaf?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET CUPCAKE.

I LOVE YOU FOREVER.

MY AMAZING LITTLE LEAF. <3

[/QUOTE]
Yup!

Aaaaah! Thank you so much! ^///w///^ Love you too, Zero! <3

RyanJXavier said:
Nope, my ninja lair is in Southern California. I went to Vegas via ninja shadows a few weeks ago.
For those of you who haven't traveled to Vegas and do not want to encounter strange adulty experiences, I suggest you look as young as possible and dress conservatively...for the most part.

Welcome to rpn! It was okay. I usually go there once a year. The time of year varies though.
i'm canadian aha, thank you <3

if you're from socal, are you obsessed with Disney cause i am

RyanJXavier said:
Nope, my ninja lair is in Southern California. I went to Vegas via ninja shadows a few weeks ago.
For those of you who haven't traveled to Vegas and do not want to encounter strange adulty experiences, I suggest you look as young as possible and dress conservatively...for the most part.

Welcome to rpn! It was okay. I usually go there once a year. The time of year varies though.
I already look like I'm 12 so... c:

AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A NINJA LAIR IN VEGAS! YOU SHOULD HAVE IT IN A VERY SMALL PLACE WITH LITTLE POPULATION!

theglassangel said:
i'm canadian aha, thank you <3
if you're from socal, are you obsessed with Disney cause i am
Angel, I AM Disney! jk ha I like Disney. I don't understand how some of my friends can go to Disneyland every week though.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I already look like I'm 12 so... c:
AND WHY DO YOU HAVE A NINJA LAIR IN VEGAS! YOU SHOULD HAVE IT IN A VERY SMALL PLACE WITH LITTLE POPULATION!

[/QUOTE]
I said...NINJA LAIR IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, not Vegas. Vegas just has five star hotels and all that. Nothing compared to my Ninja Lair. Sorry, did you want me to build my ninja lair in your closet? Because you know, that's apparently your favorite place.

RyanJXavier said:
Angel, I AM Disney! jk ha I like Disney. I don't understand how some of my friends can go to Disneyland every week though.
I said...NINJA LAIR IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, not Vegas. Vegas just has five star hotels and all that. Nothing compared to my Ninja Lair. Sorry, did you want me to build my ninja lair in your closet? Because you know, that's apparently your favorite place.
I DON'T WANT YOU STICKING NOTHING IN MY CLOSET!

(I read over that and it just didn't sound right.)

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]I DON'T WANT YOU STICKING NOTHING IN MY CLOSET!
(I read over that and it just didn't sound right.)

[/QUOTE]
Good, because I'm not sticking anything in there. I'm building something. *picks up some supplies and walks over to SUZY'S closet*

theglassangel said:
i love classics like cinderella and alice in wonderland but 90s Disney was the shit like i had a crush on belle and jasmine
My sister's role model was Mulan ha

theglassangel said:
i love classics like cinderella and alice in wonderland but 90s Disney was the shit like i had a crush on belle and jasmine
I still have my little Jasmine, Cinderella and Belle outfits from when I was little :'3 and I still have my Lady teddy bear from when I was a baby and I still sleep with it

RyanJXavier said:
Good, because I'm not sticking anything in there. I'm building something. *picks up some supplies and walks over to SUZY'S closet*
My sister's role model was Mulan ha
Mulan actually scared me as a kid! Very strange, seeing I loved The Hunchback and The Black Cauldron and they were pretty dark Disney movies...

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I still have my little Jasmine, Cinderella and Belle outfits from when I was little :'3 and I still have my Lady teddy bear from when I was a baby and I still sleep with it
Mulan actually scared me as a kid! Very strange, seeing I loved The Hunchback and The Black Cauldron and they were pretty dark Disney movies...

[/QUOTE]
challenge me to a disney song battle and i will 120% win

I LIKE PLUTO! THE DOG! GOOFY'S DOG! AND MULAN IS MY FAVORITE BECAUSE SHE REMINDS ME OF GOING INTO THE MILITARY WHICH IS WHAT I PLAN ON DOING!

And Merida from brave is my favorite pixar princess =_=

Users who are viewing this thread

Back