• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

SirBlazeALot said:
Ships 4 daze
all the ships~

But really, I'm so ready for all the ships to blossom on this trip!

I have a feeling things are about to get...shippy. (B')

Why has it died so many times today??

It's been extremely quiet basically all day. We didn't even get to the train ride. ;-;

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]all the ships~

But really, I'm so ready for all the ships to blossom on this trip!

I have a feeling things are about to get...shippy. (B')

Why has it died so many times today??

It's been extremely quiet basically all day. We didn't even get to the train ride. ;-;

[/QUOTE]
I have no idea... I've been busy, so I apologise on my part... And two people haven't been on either... >~> Weekends are just busy, I guess ^^;;

Hmmm... Should we wait until someone new pops up, and they could be Hanako's partner? So it could be either Sho, Shigeru or Michiko? It just means we don't have to wait as long ^^;;

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Oh it's the weekend? Huh....AND WE NEED TO RP! WHERE IS ERYBUDY!? WHY WEEKEND WHY!?

[/QUOTE]
... Was xD It's Monday for me now

I WANNA RP BADLYYYYY ;^;

It's not normal for corgi not to post AN ENTIRE DAY!

theglassangel said:
oi i'm online
ever since this rp, i've been saying oi a lot more often like ik ik it's a guy thing xD

someone rp beee online
IT'S A GUY THING!? Wow I say it all the time xD and Ossu...but I know that's a guy thing lol.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]It's not normal for corgi not to post AN ENTIRE DAY!

IT'S A GUY THING!? Wow I say it all the time xD and Ossu...but I know that's a guy thing lol.

[/QUOTE]
*eyes shift side to side*

she's working on a rp owo

theglassangel said:
oi i'm online
ever since this rp, i've been saying oi a lot more often like ik ik it's a guy thing xD

someone rp beee online
Oi is a guy's thing?! xD I never noticed; I use it sometimes when I'm feeling playful

Wataru said:
HOMEWORK FOR MONDAY APPEARED IN MY LIFE SORRY. I'LL BE BACK IN 15-20 MIN
THAT'S OKAY! TAKE YOUR TIME!

... waIT

DOES THIS MEAN THAT SHO AND HANAKO ARE GONNA BE PARTNERS NOW OR??

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]i rLLY WANT TO RP
FORGET THE PPL THAT ARENT ON MAN

THEIR LOSS

WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE ALMOST TWO HOURS

[/QUOTE]
OH

I'LL TAKE THAT AS A YES THEN xD

WE WILL RP BUT WE CAN'T GET TOO FAR INTO IT SO THAT WE DON'T LEAVE OTHERS. ALRIGHTY?

I put a lot of effort into Ishiki's backstory in the CS xD

Alrighty! c: @Felicity

As of right now, everyone is in the kitchen together but some characters are still asleep. We're all in the kitchen planning out our trip to the water park today. Our characters will be staying in a hotel together and damn your character is tall xD luckily Ishiki has one inch on her though. It'd be nice if you could explain her eye color and skin tone a little though c:

If you want, or need, I can give you some type of relation to Ishiki or you can just strut up and into the house like hey, wassup, hello xD

Thanks for the welcoming, everyone! Lets see here... Would that work out age wise, @theglassangel ? I like the idea, but is it plausible?

Suzumaki Arakai]Alrighty! c: [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9436-felicity/ said:
@Felicity[/URL]
As of right now, everyone is in the kitchen together but some characters are still asleep. We're all in the kitchen planning out our trip to the water park today. Our characters will be staying in a hotel together and damn your character is tall xD luckily Ishiki has one inch on her though. It'd be nice if you could explain her eye color and skin tone a little though c:

If you want, or need, I can give you some type of relation to Ishiki or you can just strut up and into the house like hey, wassup, hello xD
Certainly, and thanks again!

Felicity said:
Thanks for the welcoming, everyone! Lets see here... Would that work out age wise, @theglassangel ? I like the idea, but is it plausible?

Certainly, and thanks again!
hmmm okay so i know she's like 6 feet and like people love that shit in ballet and since haruna's an ex dancer, maybe we could draw some sort of connection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back