• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Strange Summer Home

Rain said:
Oh O_O alright I figured I would just have my character show up when all of the other people have left?
Have him hang out creepily >_> till everyone gets back
ALRIGHTY. Like I told Fel though, when everyone goes to the amusement park it'll probably be a few RL days so I don't want you to be left out or anything.

kyoko_thumbs_up.gif

SirBlazeALot said:
Are u ready for the ships?
Haha, I think so! I don't think I'll personally have to worry about that, due to Anba being... well basically a demon. But I can't wait to ship everyone else!

Felicity said:
Haha, I think so! I don't think I'll personally have to worry about that, due to Anba being... well basically a demon. But I can't wait to ship everyone else!
You have no idea.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spiderman voice

Everybody gets one

Kawaii said:
Hey, Guys! Sorry I was gone the whole day. I will make my post though
Get it together sekushi shigeru god

Felicity said:
LOL WE HAVE ALL KINDS OF SHIPS SO FAR xD

Ishiki x Maki is one of them. They're both boys but everyone thinks Maki is a girl except Ishiki because he walked in on her in the shower. I say her because it's easier.

There's also haruna x sho that is pure magic and beauty :P

But here are the ships I like:

Haruna x Vaughn

haruna x hanako

ishiki x michiko

Hanako x vaughn

michiko x hanako

etc etc etc

theglassangel said:
There's also haruna x sho that is pure magic and beauty :P
But here are the ships I like:

Haruna x Vaughn

haruna x hanako

ishiki x michiko

Hanako x vaughn

michiko x hanako

etc etc etc
Oh, I can already feel it!

Kawaii said:
Oh my freaking gosh! I love Anba! My character is a manga artist, so I would just love another manga artist!
@Felicity

@Please Help me I'm stranded and I think Shigeru has a crush.
Awe, I'm glad you like her! I wish she wasn't such a horrible human being, don't be offended if she doesn't like your character, lol.

LMFAO xD Ishiki is just a pure guy who is only shipped with Maki and Michiko >.< and Ai of course but no one likes Ai because she's a cheating hoe. Her new nick-name is Dai. *hysterical laughing*

(BTW Ai is one of my characters xD Ishiki's ex girlfriend.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back