• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Steven Universe RP! <NonCanon, OCs Only, Literate>

Kitticakes99

Galein22
Hello! My name is Kitti and for a while I have been wanting to do a noncanon steven universe roleplay. Let me explain.

In the roleplay, our characters will have their own reason for defending earth (if they choose to), the diamond hierarchy will be made up of our own lore and characters, and our characters don't even have to be a part of the crystal gems! So basically, I want to build a separate world from Steven Universe, except we will have few elements. (The gem war, Earth used for kindergarten and Ect.)

I have multiple Ocs that I am willing to use, depending on the dynamic and preferences you have.

I would prefer to roleplay over kik, skype, or email. <in order of preference>. If needed though, I will rp through this website.

Rules/Preferences:

-Original characters only

•You can use gems used in show as long as they have original character/design

-Literate replies

-A length of 1 sentence minimum, preferred 3 sentence minimum.

-Frequent replies

Sign up would just be sending me an application with basic information about your character and possibly ref pic if it's available. ^_^  Sorry I was inactive for so long, I have been busy. I prefer roleplay over kik/skype so I will make sure to add those who gave it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back